wife's boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

wife's boots

Post by owlman »

a member asked me for a picture of a pair of my wifes boots, so I,ve put pictures here of a few of them, they've been used for all sorts, but here they are in an ordinary picture
bootwanker

Re: wife's boots

Post by bootwanker »

WOW love those patent boots. Really nice heel on them. Are you allowed to cream them and leave small traces?
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Love the shiny ones. Do you got a pic of her wearing them?
owlman

Post by owlman »

some more pics
owlman

Post by owlman »

MrBoots wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 am Love the shiny ones. Do you got a pic of her wearing them?
I'll try and find one, she hasn't had them long so I may have to take some new pics.
owlman

Post by owlman »

bootwanker wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:36 am WOW love those patent boots. Really nice heel on them. Are you allowed to cream them and leave small traces?
I very often do, she has loads of boots, suede thigh highs in several colours, riding boots, fashion boots, country boots, etc. I've shagged her wearing them all, most have been wanked on, and most of them have got very wet at some point, in fact a couple of pairs have been very full when she's pissed herself, I get her to keep her legs closed so the boots always get a good soaking. lol
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

this isn't candid at all though.
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy