Wedding events

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sls999

Re: Wedding events

Post by Sls999 »

Worshippuddle wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:27 am Nothing like a wedding to bring the heels out in droves. From teens to gilfs, its heel heaven.

So true haha
floplove

Post by floplove »

I always got a rise at wedding events.
Sometimes took stealthly candids and now is popular ,and for sometime, for the wedding party to all be wearing white flip flops as the night progresses.( get out of those uncomfortable new heels)
Of course always chicks dancing barefoot
( oh heaven to worship those dance floor feet) and several exposing their soles up on a chair. "Oh my aching feet" :lol:
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

abc123killer wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:14 pm
drmgero wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:26 pm I did a pair of platform heels in a 15 yr old party.
Here in Brazil, girls throw a party when they turn 15. Young ladies wear grown women shoes. And, when they go to dance, after the waltz (yeah, there's a waltz), they kick their shoes under the tables, and the saloon goes dim. Perfect opportunity. I hid the shoes in my suit and went to the restroom to play a little. Came fast, and put the shoe where I found. It was in 2004, and so far, I do not know whose they were. But I have a picture of the same pair a friend of mine lent me that same year.
Bruh, please tell me you werent older than 16 when you did this. Otherwise thats weird. If you were over 18, thats pedo...
Please, do not start with this pedo thing. I don't fancy this kind of thing, as it is so damn gross and sick! :x

Like everybody here, I am into shoes! Their owners, if they are 18 onwards. Got it?

Where do you live, mate? Let me tell you: here in BR, 12 yr old gals look like 18. They do not wear flats and little girl shoes anymore, but heavy makeup and hot shoes. Like I said, I don't know whose the shoe was. It was under a table. Could be anybody's...
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Sls999 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:41 am Do you think the age of the shoe wearers matter? As it’s just a shoe. What are your thoughts.
I always point that out. Glad that you did understand! :D
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

sneakerfun wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:43 am I did a few years back now, sadly no pics. Girl I knew only slightly was dancing all night in black closed toe heels that caught my eye when I first saw her in them. She got quite drunk and kicked them off under a table and danced barefoot. I couldn't help but sit at that table, drop my jacket on them and then scoop them up and off to the toilets for some fun. They were warm, moist and slightly smelly. Was a great session but the usual worry about how to get them back crept in after. Managed it though....
Loved to see how skilled you are!!! Please share more! :D
We are ninjas! :D