Sis boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Sis boots

Post by Leevoy »

Wow dude...pretty sure that's her cunt in the Last one! Nice shot! If sissy ever caught you but was somehow turned on by this, well....would you? :evil: :twisted: It's hardcore shit like this that makes my cock rock hard...
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Leevoy wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:53 am Wow dude...pretty sure that's her cunt in the Last one! Nice shot! If sissy ever caught you but was somehow turned on by this, well....would you? :evil: :twisted: It's hardcore shit like this that makes my cock rock hard...
Yeah, i think she forgot something to wear this morning ;)
Ill have a sniff at those pantyhose when they end up in the laundrybasket :P
I think i certainly would. Or atleast do some shoeplay with her. Would be a massive turn on for sure.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

claudvdb wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am
Leevoy wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:53 am Wow dude...pretty sure that's her cunt in the Last one! Nice shot! If sissy ever caught you but was somehow turned on by this, well....would you? :evil: :twisted: It's hardcore shit like this that makes my cock rock hard...
I think i certainly would. Or atleast do some shoeplay with her. Would be a massive turn on for sure.
Wow so jealous. If I had a sissy like that I'd Fuck and sniff her jeans/boots n panties nonstop :twisted: . You must be so fuckin hard when you do this....
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Leevoy wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:07 pm
claudvdb wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am
Wow so jealous. If I had a sissy like that I'd Fuck and sniff her jeans/boots n panties nonstop :twisted: . You must be so fuckin hard when you do this....
Gets me rockhard. Massive turn on. I do fuck her stuff as much as possible. love playing in her room, on her bed. Its pervy but so hot :twisted:
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

:D She's wearing her tall brown boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by claudvdb on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Very nice pics, she should know what you do with them.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot what I’d do to those hose and boots
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Why didnt you try that earlier? Looking good with her stuff ;-)
Boots in all forms and pumps
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

claudvdb wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:54 pm :D Wearing her tall brown boots
So much fun! Love Dress Up time :twisted: .

Any skinny jeans to go with those brown leather fukkboots? :wink:
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Leevoy wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 am
claudvdb wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:54 pm :D Wearing her tall brown boots
So much fun! Love Dress Up time :twisted: .

Any skinny jeans to go with those brown leather fukkboots? :wink: A pic of her closet would be hot too, would love to see what you have at your daily disposal