Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Yes....get jb home give her a glass of red, put her feet up, fill each of her heels with lotion & slip those gorgeous saw feet back into her heels so they can soften & recover:) then after a few minutes slip one off & massage her feet :)
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

I will give some special "lotion" from Me on Those Feet :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 30#p821888

JB is such a fun girl....very flirty and cheeky with a great sense of humor. (well lets hope she has after she reads this!!!)

Check the post above, slipped and slid round in her patent strappy heels for the day and was none to impressed.....she had a few 'stern words' for me :oops: all that melted cum made her shoes to hard to walk in and gave her sore feet with it......

....so...last time she wore them (I had cleaned them out) she took them off at my place and they got left here for the rest of the week.........with the note below attached!!

........what would you guys have done.........only human and all that... :D :D :lol:
klabaudi

Post by klabaudi »

Well. She only wanted you to not touch the right one 😎
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Oh yeh...fantastic Action...
I love to jerk on Sandals...

Great ...king regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

bellybash.........just for you, as promised......a cummy boots day out for Jellybean. Her boots were 'addressed' while she was in the shower and the sexy minx pulled them on about 10-15 minutes after a fresh load.....straight into the car and off we were :D

........now, it wasnt the high Guess boots we promised.......just havent had the opportunity.....she would have looked like a total clown if she'd worn them today!

We went out for lunch & wandered round a popular garden park area after the cafe. Met a couple we knew there who sat with us for a while, I'm sure the female party shot JB's boots a disapproving glance! :shock: :lol:

JB kept her boots on when we got home.......another wave of visitors arrived ......I was busy so didnt notice if any 'glances' were shot at her boots...... :D

Took a heap of pics so will load them in stages, hope you enjoy :) :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB out and about in her cummy boots.....people probably wondering more about the pics being taken than the milky streaks I'd imagine????......

Oh and by the way.....just to cater to her other groups of fans.......

Boots are tight across her toes and rub like crazy.....and she walked plenty! 8)

.....and they were full of a nice mixture of fresh and not so fresh sticky dried apricots jammed up inside the toes of them......good 2 or 3 for each boot......very nice unsolicited 'eeeewwwww yuck!' when they went on :D

Enjooooooy.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Ahhhhas long as jb boots had stuff inside her boots :) sorry jb.....:)
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Ohhh JB, your feet are just pure heaven!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

At the cafe in her cum covered boots..........