my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

klabaudi

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by klabaudi »

daniel_privat68 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:24 am I am really impressed - what an amazing load your girls squeezed out of your cock...
nothing more to add.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

daniel_privat68 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:24 am I am really impressed - what an amazing load your girls squeezed out of your cock...
I really hope you enjoy this current post bud
klabaudi wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:55 am
nothing more to add.
Thank you for commenting! Hope you also enjoy what I have next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We experimented. I told her to not worry about finishing me. But I showed her a lot of different ideas... She's VERY open so as mentioned before... Any requests, let me know. I'll try my best to fulfill them as long as I'm comfortable with it.

So this posts is for the heel poppers and shoe insert fetishes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by schleg1 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Part 2... Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

These feet and shoes are so HOT !!!! Happy guy!!!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

These feet and shoes are so HOT !!!! Happy guy!!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great session! Can you do another one like that but have her finish you inside her flat? Then have her put it back on and heel pop it so we can see the cum sticking to her feet. That would be hot!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow, great session, vvery nice !!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Those Ardene flats are amazing. I nearly blew a load just looking at your girl's feet in them!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

aldonis wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:47 am These feet and shoes are so HOT !!!! Happy guy!!!
Well I'm happy to share the experience. What you think you'll feel versus what you really feel when it happens is pretty crazy. It feels painful but it's almost like... It's worth every ounce of pain just to see it go flat. Not a big pain guy but when it comes to putting it on the line... I mean the board, I'm all in!
sandalfan1 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:49 pm Great session! Can you do another one like that but have her finish you inside her flat? Then have her put it back on and heel pop it so we can see the cum sticking to her feet. That would be hot!
I'm having trouble finishing when she steps on me like that. I find it hot too but the feeling is taking me a while to get used to. I hopefully will have some soon. But because every session we change shoes (cause it depends what I crave that day), it's unpredictable. But trust me I'm working on it.
Heel11 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:29 am wooow, great session, vvery nice !!
Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
footguy1971 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:28 am Those Ardene flats are amazing. I nearly blew a load just looking at your girl's feet in them!
And you get what you pay for... Those Ardene flats already look so worn and the soles get nasty because she says she sweats really easily in them. It's gross to me but for those other fetish lovers ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't used these flats in a long time because they're so worn we were going to just retire them and if there's a buyer then we'll sell... But with summer approaching I couldn't help but notice how hot they look in the sun.

So... I'm going to try something new with the pictures. So bare with me as I experiment.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
radared1

Post by radared1 »

That had to hurt and yet feel so good. :)