LEATHER MATRESS AND BAG

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: LEATHER MATRESS AND BAG

Post by radared1 »

Nice job broker,, love the sound of you fucking the leather bag, would love to see you cum on it,. The leather bed is to die for, it is beautiful. Love all your bags esp, the cole Hannah. thank you,
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

very nice leather bags and leather sheets would love to see a nice load on the leather sheets if possible maybe give a bag some load also hehe:)
Kalfman

Post by Kalfman »

I would never leave the room!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

broker72 nice pics love the leather bed and bags but your videos of the cock rubbing on the leather are so hot i love that sound it makes me want to fuck leather every time i watch them when i would sneak over to my aunts driveway and get in her cadillac and fuck her leather seats my cock would start making that noise when little drops of precum would get on the leather as i fucked it and i loved the vibration i felt as my cock made that noise i never use lube on leather if its soft and smooth enough you dont need lube mmm fuck just thinking about that sound gets me hard as fuck
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

broker72 nice pics love the leather bed and bags but your videos of the cock rubbing on the leather are so hot i love that sound it makes me want to fuck leather every time i watch them when i would sneak over to my aunts driveway and get in her cadillac and fuck her leather seats my cock would start making that noise when little drops of precum would get on the leather as i fucked it and i loved the vibration i felt as my cock made that noise i never use lube on leather if its soft and smooth enough you dont need lube mmm fuck just thinking about that sound gets me hard as fuck
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

any more please