My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lovershoes

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
You are on FIRE in it !!!! What a sexy set :shock: :oops: :wink:
The right moment to celebrate spring !
I imagine to smell youre sexy feet just after a daywork... What a pleasure they do for me ! Youre nudes fit you sooooo sexy, so gorgeous on youre feet, :oops: :wink:
Perfect woman ! <3333
Thank you for the fantastic set :wink:
See you dear !
<333333333
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I like this style of heel a lot. They look so elegant and classy on you. :wink:
blowtrotter

Post by blowtrotter »

Wow, Miss Sara, can't get enough of watching you wear your sexy nude pumps! And you showing their soles to the camera and then showing us your yummy cute feet... :P
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

What a fantastic set! The white pants hug your wonderful legs, the top you wear is so elegant and shows your beautiful cleavage to stunning effect. And those shoes, they are so f**king sexy.
When you do a set this good it is hard to pick a favourite, but I have managed to pick two pictures that really set my pulse racing.
The first picture, I imagine being sat next to you and thinking 'What a beautiful woman and those shoes really make me want to fuck them as well as you'.
The fourth picture is my favourite, those shoes and the way you position them. The angle of them is flawless, this is the best position to look at pointy toe stilettos. I just want to want to climb inside this picture and worship your feet, your shoes, your legs, your breasts and you.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Hello Ms Sara,
absolutely marvelous and gorgeous pictures again, .... Love those nude pumps, your never ending legs in white leggings, .... You are so hot!!! Thank you for sharing, love and kisses from your German fan and admirer :-)
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Those nude heels have it all, stilettos, height of the heel, loads of toe cleavage.... xxxx
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

oh my god sara your legs, the toe cleavage, the skinny trouser, uffffff—————

lost the words for a moment :-)

you are stunning sara absolutely amazing and perfect :-)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

No words miss Sara!!!! Only one thing: thank you very much for all you post here for real lovers of beauty!!!
12fun12

Post by 12fun12 »

WOW Miss Sara your whole body is so sexy and beautiful . I love how those tight white jeans cling tight to your legs. I wish some day i can be at your feet to love and worship them :wink:
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Classy shoes, beautiful feet (ad usual), red toes ... I could not ask more!
Sorry I made a mistake ... because I could ask for more ... to be in front of you and your feet ... put off your shoes and start giving a massage at your feet and many kisses.