Favorite types of shoes to play with?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

Favorite types of shoes to play with?

Post by realservitude »

What characteristics of a shoe makes it a good fuck toy for you? I've discovered that shoes I find most visually appealing don't necessarily feel the best. Out of my collection, I keep going back to certain shoes for a good fucking. Open toed shoes that are slightly too small for my cock--those that I can only penetrate when flaccid--are the best. Shoes with around a 4-inch heel and 1-inch platform have the optimal angle for easy thrusting and sufficient friction. Insoles that are made of natural suede or leather generally feel the best.
HeelConfiscator

Re: Favorite types of shoes to play with?

Post by HeelConfiscator »

Classic heels usually are my go to when it come to looking for heels. But I can generally determine rather or not a heel is gonna feel good fucking it until I load it. I don't like material on the inside, I prefer leather on the inside to help with a sliding motion. Sometimes I'll find a amazing looking heel that has a patent type insole (shiny) and it drives me craze because my cock will slide very well. I also like toe indentations and it makes my head feel good during humping. Pointy Toe, Round Toe, Square Toe. As long as they are high heels. If I need to cum fast, sexy flats are good for easy cumming. Women always tend to have a pair of flats somewhere near by.
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

As my user name states, my forte is flats. Been a fanatic of them ever since high school, recall watching girls in class slip them off dangle them from their toes and one of my exs was a mad shoeplayer with her xhiliration flats. Plus my first few shoe fucks were with flats.

However Im also very much drawn to wedges, wedge flats, platforms and i certainitly enjoy a good patent leather heel from time to time.

Lately ive been trying to get more into boots particularly wedge boots.

Iffy with flip flops/sandals since usually there isnt much of a covering of the shoe when im fucking it.

Suede in most cases is my least fave however, just dont like the feel (matter of opinion)
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Dressy sandals, dress pumps, maryjanes, t-strap heels, peeptoes. Basically, the dress style of any woman’s shoe.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I also like sneakers. I'll just shove my cock inside til the tip is touching the toe area, my balls are sitting on the heel area, and I just pound away. It feels best when the shoe is not too large, because then sadly I can't get much contact.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Jessica Simpson, best shoes for fun. Tova and Denley, they are the best ones, and Abilene boots if I could have a pair (very rare). Ellie is also great for fun. Give it a try.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love pointy toe high heels on a woman's feet as they really show them in their sexiest light. I love slingbacks as they are great for fucking whilst the woman wears it, she can put pressure on your cock and you get good traction. I used to fuck all manner of high heels but for me I can get my highest and best climax from a shoe worn by a woman at he time. The foot arch, the toe cleavage, her ankles, the legs... I love playing with high heels when not worn but the biggest high is when they wear them.
I love pointy toe shoes, round toe shoes, high heels, mid heels, low heels with a slingback, but all must have a show of toe cleavage.