My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

homeboy0312

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by homeboy0312 »

Holy shit, those are some really hot pictures! :D Still hoping to see a few more pics on pedals as you've done before. But these pics for sure made me rock hard!
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Hi Sara,

I eally like your peep toe shoes, especially the way you dangle its...very very sexy.
I'm not a huge fan of boots, but I have to admit that these one are very nice. It makes you seem like a mistress...and I would be your slave.

Perfect Sara as always.
Acryl

Post by Acryl »

Sara, where are you?
I would like to continue worshipping you :roll: :P
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Where is Sara? I hope she's ok, perhaps she's on a well earned holiday.
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

bellybash wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:59 am You look so sexy in those boots Sarah. You wearing stockings or tights in those pictures.. I think those guys were thinking the same thing :twisted:
Thank you :D Yeah maybe :)
Lovershoes wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:19 am Hi Miss Sara !
Yoiu don't have shine anymore ?? Northern Europe's climate is not good for you :?
But, this weather offer to me (us) you in boots !! And I say :thank you cold weather :roll:
But not standard boots ; just youre sexiest boots (in my opinion) ! With youre so sexy legs ! OH MY GOD ! :o :D :roll:
And discover again, but I love that sooooo much ! youre feet... Just a revelation in each time ! So perfect ! With youre sexy hands, they show what the way to take... i wanna lick you sweet feet :roll:

A so sexy set, of course ! Thank you dear !!!!
<333333333333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm...I like the northern climate, but the dry winter weather I do not like so much. I'm happy that you like so much about this, and you want to lick my feet :) <3
loswabs wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:34 pm His Miss Sara. You have to most wonderfully perfect feet and toes. You must take a lot of care of them to keep them so lovely. I would lovely to give you a long loving foot massage with nice soothing out to keep your feet as soft and fresh as they always look. Thank you as always for your updates, pictures and comments. You are a sweetie xxx
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D I try to take care of my feet whenever I have time. It could be lovely get a long foot massage :) xx
NorthantSimon wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:33 pm Love those boots Sara.
I'm not surprised the visitors wanted to take you out after work!

xx
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe I should have gone with them :) xx
ffffff wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:43 am wowwww sara again an awesome story which made me jelous again :-)

i am in love definately in love, your nylon feet are pretty sure the most perfect combination on earth and i cant get enough :-)

pleeeeeaaaaaaase post more nylonfeet :-)
Thank you :D I am happy you like and I knew you liked this :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:46 am I've said it before and I'll say it again... I LOVE KNEE HIGH BOOTS!!!!!!!
Thank you :D
Atlas wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:52 pm Sara massaging your feet would be such a treat:) I love the picks of look down your leg & seeing into your open zipped boots :) very sexy indeed xx :))
Thank you :D Sounds goods :) xx
feet4ever wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:34 pm Red on hands and black in your feet ... I could not ask for more ...
I like you top much ...
Miss Sara please come to Italy ... we have 22/25 degrees ... It' s sprint time ...
Thank you :D Here is now when I write 10 degrees warm, 22/25 degrees in Italy sounds much better :)
blowtrotter wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:49 am Love your boots and nylons and, of course, your cute feet that could use a tongue massage... :P
Thank you :D Tongue massage could be fun :)
12fun12 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 am This is gorgeous Miss Sara. I wish i have my cock between your boots :)
Thank you :D I just smile :)
aldonis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 am Thank you to have make me light and cum strongly in seeing you and your so erotic heeled black boots... Your beautiful hands on the red of the Inside boots are very sexual powerfull !!! (pardon my poor english ) Thanks very much, Miss !!!|
Thank you and you're welcome :D Your English is not poor, do not worry :) Nice you like :)
darkstilettos wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 am Hello Miss Sara

It's easy to understand why they always wanted your presence. You were awesome, so gorgeous and so hot.

I loved your outfit with boots, where you show your amazing legs. fantastic view.
Hi, Thank you :D Hmm...maybe they needed heat in the cold weather and I was hot :) I'm happy you like :)
Botas_altas1 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:53 am Me encantan esas botas Miss Sara. Me gustaría poseerlas.
Gracias, Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:20 am Oh My Goodness!!!

What I would sacrifice to be there when that zipper drops and to get that first breath of Miss Sara Aroma (I think it should be bottled :D and sold)

Those are one of the sexiest sets I have seen Miss Sara especially with the narrations :D

I remember seeing the insides of those boots and fantasising of being inside those red insoles....hmmm just messed the yoghurt :wink:
Thank you :D Hmm....maybe my boot arm should have some valve where could put the bottle into the aroma :D :D Perhaps you could be between my feet arch and insole ;) :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:31 am Holy shit, those are some really hot pictures! :D Still hoping to see a few more pics on pedals as you've done before. But these pics for sure made me rock hard!
Thank you :D I like hard rock :)
indianboy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm Hi Sara,

I eally like your peep toe shoes, especially the way you dangle its...very very sexy.
I'm not a huge fan of boots, but I have to admit that these one are very nice. It makes you seem like a mistress...and I would be your slave.

Perfect Sara as always.
Hi, Thank you :D Oh, It's nice to hear that you like my boots pics, even you are not huge boos fan :)
Acryl wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 am Sara, where are you?
I would like to continue worshipping you :roll: :P
Here I am :) Thank you :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:33 am Where is Sara? I hope she's ok, perhaps she's on a well earned holiday.
I am here now and I'm okay :) Thank you :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) I'm so sorry I did not update my topic two weeks :( A week ago I had a difficult time, few days of deep depression feeling :( But now I'm back here and update my topic and my mind is better :D Not a miracle update, but better than nothing :) My today work outfit, fairly casual look and heels is not very high. I like these heels they are very soft leather. Maybe you remember when I said that cobbler save this shoes. These shoes scent leather and my feet sweat compo. I still wear boots also, here it has rained very much. I should have taken a picture of my wet tan boots, but I just wanted to kick them out of my feet when I got to my home :)
Hope you like pics :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Do them high heels stink.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

You look good in anything you wear. Sexy as always. Do you ever wear stockings to work?
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Amazingly gorgeous as always, miss Sara :)
Greetings from Spain
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Positively classic and delicious. Thank you as always, Miss Sara.