My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mwife49

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by mwife49 »

Those peeptoes look just perfect on your amazing feet.
Do not sell them and please show us your cleavage more often :)
mwife49
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Those peeptoes look just perfect on your amazing feet.
mwife49
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) Two comment more please, so I can update first 268 page :D
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Ok Miss Sara!

Please send our update please... please :D

I cant wait anymore :D
asd86

Post by asd86 »

I Love you and your toes :P :P :P
please send a pic of you toe :) :) :)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

NorthantSimon wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:25 am Lucky co-workers!
Those nude peep toe heels are super sexy on you!! xxx

If you do decide to sell those nude heels, remember to post up the ebay link here, because I think you could make a lot of money from fans wanting to buy them!
Thank you :D xx

Hmm...I do not know whether it is possible to sell on Ebay because I am from Finland?
rigilover wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 am Hi Miss Sara.

I love a lot your open toe shoes. :mrgreen:
I really like to see beautiful ladies wearing shoes nude feet.
I'd love to suck your toes in these hot shoes. :P
I like your ring with hearts on your toe. Love, love.

Your feet serf :roll: :roll:
Hi, Thank you :D Nice to hear :) Oh, thought toe sucking makes me always a little horny :)
ffffff wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:23 am wow sara such sexy heels you show your colleagues and the feeeeet, i am speechless :-)

why i dont work for your company :)
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe I need to ask if we could take a new worker :)
onyxonyx wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:09 am Wow Sara!!! Very hot!

You really get you're coworkers on the edge....... :oops: !!

The heels look very good on you......i think every guy would get a bulge seeing that. And yes.....i would stare to them too.. :oops: 8) 8)
Thank you :D I'm happy you like :) For some reason those heels get glances :)
Atlas wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:26 pm Love the toe rings Sara :) always a sexy look I think....& always very tasteful pics, feminine & sexy! :) always keeps ya coming back to see you each week! :)) xx
Thank you :D It's lovely to hear that you like and you will come check my pics :) xx
Bond007 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:40 am Dear Ms Sara,
absolutely perfect again - Ed Sheehan must have thought of you, when he wrote his song, perfect, ....
Those peptones are one of my favorite pair of high heels on you :oops:
Wish you a fantastic Sunday, best and sunny greetings from Frankfurt, where we have perfect Peep Toe Pumps weather, ....
Thank you :D So nice to hear :) Here where I live, not yet so good weather wear peep toe or pumps outdoors. But luckily spring is going on and the weather is warming up :)
blowtrotter wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 am Hi Miss Sara!

You should wear those nude peep toes! You look amazing wearing them, with your cute toes showing! :P
Hi, Thank you :D Lovely you like :) I just feel platform myself so tall :)
bellybash wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:01 am Your co workers are going to have a heart attack if you ask them about your heels
Oh no, then I must resuscitate them back to life :D :D
feet4ever wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 am Please Miss Sara ... is it possible to start working with you in the same Office?
Hmm...this is already another request, maybe in the end the office would be full of guys who just follow my heels :D :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:48 am Bellissimo!
Grazie :D Thank you :D
zuppolo wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:56 am Sei una meraviglia della natura Sara!
Grazie :D Thank you :D
aldonis wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:31 am Absolument bandant vos talons hauts beiges...avec vos si belles orteils peintes et ornées d'un anneau que je voudrais noyé de mon sperme chaud!!!! Thanks Miss sara!!! These heels are terrifics!!!!!
Merci :D Thank you and you're welcome :D
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:45 am What a sexy set Miss Sara!

The inside of those boots looks like heaven! Your co workers, and boss, are the luckiest men on planet earth...right next to the sports shoe guy :D

Thank you for the sexy stories :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm...interesting comparison my boots insole look like heaven :) I'm happy you like my story :)
darkstilettos wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:15 am OMG... You look so sexy with those nude peep toes. Your feet look wonderful inside those shoes. And... we can see your ring toe... look very sexy.

I also love your blouse and jeans... Your casual outfit, in you, always look so hot... You look simple but very hot... Awesome. I really would love to have a co worker like you. Then, i would have so much pleasure to go to work daily, because there i would have a wonderful woman like you that could make my working days more happy.

And I could massage your feet, during work, hidden from others co workers... Unfortunatelly, it's just a dream...

Take care Miss Sara... And i'm glad that your stomach is OK... Have a great week.
Thank you :D I like wear very much skinny jeans etc. casual outfit and I like to combine it with heels. It always works :) Massage during a busy working day would be awesome :) I take care :)
mwife49 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 pm Those peeptoes look just perfect on your amazing feet.
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe I do not sell them :)
jpierre777 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:36 am Ok Miss Sara!

Please send our update please... please :D

I cant wait anymore :D
Thank you :D It was fast :)
asd86 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:48 am I Love you and your toes :P :P :P
please send a pic of you toe :) :) :)
Thank you :D I took toe pics after the sauna :)

Hi again guys :) And here comes the update :) A little story at first. I have felt this week, more shy, and I have not taken a talk at work my feet and heels :roll:
Today we work was a business meeting. A few visitor, so I "dressed a little better". Here weather was really cold and rain was raining. I was so happy when I got home and in the sauna. I took some pictures before I went to the sauna :)
This visitor guys always wanted me to smoke out break. I do not smoke but they wanted me out with to talk :roll: :D :D But outside was just so f#cking cold and I had too thin tights :| They even wanted to take me to the restaurant after work, I had to refuse because I was tired and I felt cold and my feet hurt even these boots are not even very high. But now I feel well, I visited the sauna and relaxed :D The pictures are poor quality, I could not use the sunlight the weather was cloudy :(
But here are the pictures, hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

You look so sexy in those boots Sarah. You wearing stockings or tights in those pictures.. I think those guys were thinking the same thing :twisted:
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Yoiu don't have shine anymore ?? Northern Europe's climate is not good for you :?
But, this weather offer to me (us) you in boots !! And I say :thank you cold weather :roll:
But not standard boots ; just youre sexiest boots (in my opinion) ! With youre so sexy legs ! OH MY GOD ! :o :D :roll:
And discover again, but I love that sooooo much ! youre feet... Just a revelation in each time ! So perfect ! With youre sexy hands, they show what the way to take... i wanna lick you sweet feet :roll:

A so sexy set, of course ! Thank you dear !!!!
<333333333333333
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

His Miss Sara. You have to most wonderfully perfect feet and toes. You must take a lot of care of them to keep them so lovely. I would lovely to give you a long loving foot massage with nice soothing out to keep your feet as soft and fresh as they always look. Thank you as always for your updates, pictures and comments. You are a sweetie xxx
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Love those boots Sara.
I'm not surprised the visitors wanted to take you out after work!

xx