Femdom and boot art

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

witherp

Re: Femdom and boot art

Post by witherp »

Here you go anon, hope you like it. I tried to think of interesting ways to use the laces. Probably not physically possible but using the laces to keep control of their toy seemed cool to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anon998

Post by anon998 »

Looks pretty great! Nice!
witherp

Post by witherp »

Double teamed and fully screamed..........hope you all like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
witherp

Post by witherp »

Double teamed and fully screamed..........hope you all like it
witherp

Post by witherp »

Latex and re leather, another favourite
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

witherp wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:55 pm Will give it my best shot .....in the meantime another doodle. Jeans and brown leather boots, I love that combination
This is awesome! How about 2 slaves throbbing and squirting all over a posh domina's big bad brown leather otk boots while their loads trickle and cascade all down the lengths of each boot. In agony and ecstasy, of course.... :twisted: :evil:
Mizune

Post by Mizune »

Last edited by Mizune on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
witherp

Post by witherp »

Hey leevoy, here is what came to mind .....was a cool request, hope you like it. Still practicing with colour but this one is for you. Hope she is posh enough lol

Give me a few days mizune,
I love this thread and your ideas help me practice,
I typically love longer boots but my mind is open and I'm still thinking about ideas.........

Would love to see any other subscribers art, I'm sure there are a few of you out there !
witherp

Post by witherp »

Hi mizune, hope you like it. Tried to keep it simple, the longer I drew, the cuter they got, even if long boots are my thing.don't worry if it's not quite right for your thread, it was a cool request
Mizune

Post by Mizune »

Last edited by Mizune on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.