My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Atlas »

Love the toe rings Sara :) always a sexy look I think....& always very tasteful pics, feminine & sexy! :) always keeps ya coming back to see you each week! :)) xx
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms Sara,
absolutely perfect again - Ed Sheehan must have thought of you, when he wrote his song, perfect, ....
Those peptones are one of my favorite pair of high heels on you :oops:
Wish you a fantastic Sunday, best and sunny greetings from Frankfurt, where we have perfect Peep Toe Pumps weather, ....
blowtrotter

Post by blowtrotter »

Hi Miss Sara!

You should wear those nude peep toes! You look amazing wearing them, with your cute toes showing! :P
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Your co workers are going to have a heart attack if you ask them about your heels
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Please Miss Sara ... is it possible to start working with you in the same Office?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Bellissimo!
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

Sei una meraviglia della natura Sara!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Absolument bandant vos talons hauts beiges...avec vos si belles orteils peintes et ornées d'un anneau que je voudrais noyé de mon sperme chaud!!!! Thanks Miss sara!!! These heels are terrifics!!!!!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

What a sexy set Miss Sara!

The inside of those boots looks like heaven! Your co workers, and boss, are the luckiest men on planet earth...right next to the sports shoe guy :D

Thank you for the sexy stories :D
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

OMG... You look so sexy with those nude peep toes. Your feet look wonderful inside those shoes. And... we can see your ring toe... look very sexy.

I also love your blouse and jeans... Your casual outfit, in you, always look so hot... You look simple but very hot... Awesome. I really would love to have a co worker like you. Then, i would have so much pleasure to go to work daily, because there i would have a wonderful woman like you that could make my working days more happy.

And I could massage your feet, during work, hidden from others co workers... Unfortunatelly, it's just a dream...

Take care Miss Sara... And i'm glad that your stomach is OK... Have a great week.