New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Yurple415

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 »

More shoes from sexy Sahra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I had to pick up these sexy flats. They don’t have much of an odor though. I can see why. I’ve hugged her a couple times and she always smells AMAZING. Gonna have to find out what she wears so I can get it for my GF who I’ll also be posting pics of soon. I’m telling you boys, be open with your fetish with the cooler women in your life. You’ll be surprised how supportive they can be as long as you’re not a creep about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I wasn’t really into these pumps but her legs look incredible so here you go folks!!!
Last edited by Yurple415 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Now these beauties I were going to buy before deciding to keep them for a new job she’s starting. She told me she’s going to wear them plenty and sell them to me cheap when she’s done with them. But she still sent me these incredible pics. We also have an upcoming arrangement with her that I think you guys might like. Stay tuned for that!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Holy shot... so hot keep us posted
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Damn, man. Lucky guy. I would tell her she can borrow her shoes back any time, but maybe that would cross into creepy territory.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great pics. She does have sexy legs, especially in those black pumps! Can't wait to hear about your arrangement with her!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Her body is slamming! What is this arrangement all about?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

This girl is a fucking smokeshow! I jerked off to the pic that had her closet in the background and the close up of her face. Would love to have a few hours alone with her wardrobe and no doubt posh boot collection. She is really digging being naughty and kinky with you and this pervy "boot business..."!
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Leevoy wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 am This girl is a fucking smokeshow! I jerked off to the pic that had her closet in the background and the close up of her face. Would love to have a few hours alone with her wardrobe and no doubt posh boot collection. She is really digging being naughty and kinky with you and this pervy "boot business..."!
Leevoy! Man I’m a huge fan of your public boot worship topic so I’m glad I can return the favor of being able to post some epic shit myself lol. She’s an incredible woman and she’s definitely enjoying turning me on with her amazing shoe and boot collection. She recently started a new job which has her wearing heels on the daily and we have a deal in the works where she’ll be sending daily or almost daily pics and videos of her shoes of the day. She’s sent me a couple of teasers so far...
Last edited by Yurple415 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.