I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:45 am Your MIL is so hot, do you have kik or could you PM me some pics of her?
She is very hot indeed, her lips are wonderful to kiss and she is so feminine. But I'm afraid the part of her I've shown is as much as I'm prepared to show. Its quite disrespectful doing what I do but to display her face would be overstepping the line further. I appreciate you would like to see her fully and I would too but the legs is as far as I go. :)

As for yesterday... Rained off. There was no way she would have gone outside to walk in mud in the rain, although it did clear up around 6 it created perfect conditions.
Try again next week. :)
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:34 am If it were me, she has suggested she would wear the shoes you 'bought' for your wife.
If I were you, I'd buy a pair of heels, take them round and say you're worried they're too high for your wife and could your MIL try them on to see if they're too high 'because she would be a better judge'.
Agreed with that. Buy a really amazing pair of heels, and let her model them for you. You can then comment how sexy she looks etc, and see where it leads you. I think we are all hoping for an amazing result where you have pics of her feet in some seriously sexy high heels & hopefully you get to play out a few fantasies with her from there on!
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Does she have any wedges?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

When I used to sneak round to her house she had these which she wore to our house once but I could not snap a few pictures off due to the high possibility of getting caught.
I remember kissing them, licking the insole and tasting her feet. Not as good as the high heel sandals she had before them, they had mud on the heel tip and were a little abused for such an elegant pair.

Next Thursday is my next opportunity to go round, I will speak to her about her shoes and ask if she still has this pair.
The ground at the moment is soft from a lot of rain and so I am getting hot to see her wear her slingbacks on soft lawn.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So today I visited my mil and told her of a weekend break I was planning on booking, the only problem was that I have bought stiletto heels for my wife and I was concerned that they would sink into the ground.
Well, she told me that it all depends on the time of year and that in the summer the ground would be quite hard unless it had rained.
So I asked her if she would show me what she meant on her lawn, her response was 'I can tell you now that they will sink."
Undeterred I asked her if she would show me regardless and her reply was 'There's no point because I know they will sink into the lawn because it's too soft.'
'Would you show me anyway,' I pushed, knowing that she could either relent or tell me that no is no.
'Okay, if you want but they will sink,' she replied and off she walked to her bedroom with me following close behind.
'I don't know if I can find them, it might be better if you come back another day,' she said as she got down on all fours and looked under bed.
Now I always knew that she had a few pairs but when I looked underneath her bed she had more shoes than I have ever seen in the flesh. I pulled out a box where I found a very familiar pair that I had not ever seen her wear...
As I pulled the box out she said, 'I can't remember where I put the pair you said you like...' I opened the box and was just about to say 'These are a similar heel, would you wear these?' when she pulled out a neighbouring box with these:
Glossy, black patent high heels.
'(Husband) pushed me to buy them, I don't know why because I've never worn them. Hang on, I've worn them once,' she said as she headed to the kitchen with the high heel patents and her peeptoe medium heel shoes.

My heart was pounding the whole way, she is one stunning woman who never fails to surprise me, even if her husband did coerce her into buying them. I had images of:
...In my head as we walked into the kitchen and she placed them down. She then looked for a key to the door, unlocked it and began to slide her recently manicured feet inside the first one...
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
smurkey

Post by smurkey »

Last edited by smurkey on Wed May 12, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So just as a teaser:

Here she opens the door and prepares to glide her sexy feet into the black patent shoes...
The black patent high heels await her, as do the mid heel peeptoes.
Outside lies the lawn, soft with a damp soil that is guaranteed to sink any stiletto heel in right up to the top.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

omg!! she she's specifically pulled out the highest heels she has that her husband probably bought her for her to wear in bed for him!!
I would suggest you make no reference to the affect she's having on you but be far less discrete about hiding the erection in your trousers.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Wow, yes, I think you might be in luck. If nothing else you know she has these heels now, and you can push her into wearing them more often for your pleasures!! God it would be good to fire a load all over those with her feet in them!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 am omg!! she she's specifically pulled out the highest heels she has that her husband probably bought her for her to wear in bed for him!!
I would suggest you make no reference to the affect she's having on you but be far less discrete about hiding the erection in your trousers.
I thought exactly that, but she seems unprepared to wear them for him. She said they were 'silly shoes'. Personally I disagree :lol: