would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jibbers

Re: would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Post by jibbers »

her toes here really turned me on, they look good enough to eat with the baby pink nail polish. they made some sexy toeprints on her flawless Ivanka Trump sandals :twisted: so i decided to "borrow" them for a little playtime :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Im lovin' all these pics! Id love to taste and then spray my load all over her sexy flat sandals!
Awesome thread! Keepin' me hard and strokin'
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

the feeling of those sandals... ecstasy... the fact her perfect soft feet were in those sandals long enough to make horny toeprints... my mind went into orbit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Love her wedges. Nice job fucking and cumming those thong sandals, they really wanted it!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh my...I would be licking and sucking on her feet and toes all day!!!!!
I would cum on her one foot while sniffing and licking her other shoe and foot!!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:24 am Love her wedges. Nice job fucking and cumming those thong sandals, they really wanted it!
thanks mate, they 100% deserved it
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

mrtickles wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:54 am Oh my...I would be licking and sucking on her feet and toes all day!!!!!
I would cum on her one foot while sniffing and licking her other shoe and foot!!
oh man... my dirty cock just wants to glide along those silky soft soles of hers...
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

mmmmmmmmmmmm... gets me nice and hard
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

fuck she gets me wild
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I just want to grab her feet ....lick and suck each toe and tickle her silly !