Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Sorry JB, you have to know that if your going to show us those gorgeous feet of yours in some hot little ankle boots, we are going to want to see you wearing them with something inside them! Lol....:)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey guys looking forward to your ankle boot update :)...hey do you guys ever do this sort of thing while out for dinner or the movies?? I’ve had a few ex gf’s that got into it while we where out for dinner, movies or with friends:) sooo hot unzip my gf’s ankle boots & slipping food into her boots :) my last gf really go to town with her lol..we went to this restaurant where you sit on cushions on the floor, so she unzipped her high heel boots & passed them over to me where I sat them against the wall. During the meal I was dropping food from my plate into her boots :)....she couldn’t finish her creamy pasta dish & so with a big smile on my face I looked at her.....she was like really you want that in my boots?! She was like ok, but as long as no one see’s! It was tricky but I did it :))
The fun part was passing her boots to her & see her face as she opened up the shafts of her boots seeing all the food inside them :) then watching her beautiful stocking feet slip into them & zip them up! Fuck it was hot walking over to the counter to pay for out meal surrounded by people knowing she has creamy pasta, tomato & even grapes I brought in with me!! She couldn’t stop laughing but at the same time was saying this feels so gross inside my boots, which was blood hot to hear.....& was a massive turn on :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Ok....I’m really missing you guys!! Is everything ok??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 80#p795307

JB spent saturday evening in her cowgirl boots, check the link above, I had played with them a few weeks back. A couple of nice fat soft dried apricots were lurking inside her other boot.

She spent the entire evening in them teasing me. So gorgeous. :) :)
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

omg so hot!!! She rockss!! I also loved some previous stories you made with the post-its and the cake in her other boots!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Promised atlas I'd post a few pics of JB's new ankle boots coming off after they had had a couple of jellybeans jammed into the pointy toes. Link below:

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 90#p808425

My girl had worn these for 2 consecutive full days, hot sticky and sweaty little feet :D

She made the comment as I was removing her boot 'there's no jellybeans left....just slimmy goo between my toes'.....you can see in her boot where some of the melted jellybean worked its way up under her arch and squished over to the edge of her boot, what a wonderful place to spend the day, under her perfect sexy arches.

She loves these boots, going to become favorites I'm sure :) :)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How sexy are those on jb :) we love these boots on you as well! & how sexy knowing you can push stuff into jb boots thru that open area just above her arches :)
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Does anyone knows if we can buy these Pulp Noir shoes in europe? Seems to be they only got sold in Australia??
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

those cowgirl boots are really sexy, what brand are they? Also would really like to see them covered in some cum.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

woow I'm also starting to like these beautiful booties!! There's a reaaallly easy access to put something down in there!! Did Jellybean already try to put something in here boots herself while she's at work?