Thrift Store Boots...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

sakione

Re: Thrift Store Boots...

Post by sakione »

I was at the thrift earlier today and i saw so many pairs of boots that i wanted to buy, but i was too nervous too, its like what can I possibly say to justify my purchase? a white pair of pleaser thigh high boots, diva red thigh high boots, some hot riding boots.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Nice, what kind of thrift store had those kind of boots? You could also say that you are getting them as a gift for you girlfriend or something. I use that line when i buy but i say for my wife.
sakione

Post by sakione »

I went to the goodwill store, and i ended up buying two pairs of boots and ive had a blast with them since. Now i have to purchase a pair for my own wear
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

nice any pics of them?
sakione

Post by sakione »

ill post them later today
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

looking forward to those pics sakione
sakione

Post by sakione »

these boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

this brown boots like very nice
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Brown ones are so badd! Spunk em up! Are they back zips or side zips??
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

BTW when I grab whore boots from the thrift store, if there's any kind of female at the counter I relish the opportunity to say they are mine! One said " Nice boots, didn't think that was your style", as I had a pair of big bad black leather lace up Goth boots. I said that they are "exactly my style and I can't wait to try them on with my sissy jeans!" Made my cock so hard to think of her thinking about me totally geared up in such slutty attire..