I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, tomorrow I will go round to see her. Armed with my trusty camera I will go round on the pretence that this is a courtesy call, I'll then mention the trip I'm thinking of planning. The idea of my wife wearing stiletto heels on mud is a mystery to me, but they'd be okay. Right?
She'll tell me that they'll sink in and I'll question her before asking her to show me what she means. Now I'll not mention her shoes, hopefully she'll head off to the bedroom and take out her peeptoes and slingbacks to show me what she means. But if she doesn't go for the shoes I'll say 'Those slingbacks, the heel on her shoes are as thin as them. Can you show me how well they'd stand up to a lawn?'
Now she'll either say 'okay' or she'll question me and be quite direct. That is the junction we'll be at and I'll tell her that I do like women in heels and hopefully we can talk more about it. She enjoyed wearing her peeptoes for me so I think she'll be happy to demonstrate the difference between the larger heel on her peeptoes and the stiletto heel on her slingbacks.
Has anyone got any advice on how to go about it? Has anyone had similar experience?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

mrtickles wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 am Would love for all of us to gather around her nylon covered feet and those peeptoe heels and have a cum fest....one foot and shoe would be for cumming onto and the other would be for sniffing her sexy aroma.
We could go at this for hours!
And of course...we would have to service her too !!!
I think I would enjoy watching a few men (or women) worship my mil's feet and heels. That they would cover those shoes in cum would be quite a feast for the eyes.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

RevengeOnSis wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:17 am More please!
I have a few more but I am running out. I do have more video on a hard drive that was on an old desktop computer, do you have any idea of how to open it up and get at the video?
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am
RevengeOnSis wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:17 am More please!
I have a few more but I am running out. I do have more video on a hard drive that was on an old desktop computer, do you have any idea of how to open it up and get at the video?
I dont sorry. Try googling it.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

No worries, I have bought a gadget that claims to work but to no avail. She wears the boots on some videos, sexy as fuck.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

When coming out to her about you’re fetish just be honest and make it clear that you mean no negative intent and that you don’t want to ruin the relationship, so if she can at least trust you it likely won’t ruin the relationship and can stay between you two. Also what was the story behind the latest picture?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:27 pm When coming out to her about you’re fetish just be honest and make it clear that you mean no negative intent and that you don’t want to ruin the relationship, so if she can at least trust you it likely won’t ruin the relationship and can stay between you two. Also what was the story behind the latest picture?
Thanks, good advice there. I hope she sees it as just a sexual thing and not creepy, I don't think many people do see it as a fetish as such nowadays, just another side to it all.
She did have a reddish/pink pair of shoes, really high heel, peeptoe, thicker sole and they showed no signs of outdoor wear. They were obviously a bed pair and add to that she had stockings and suspenders and a basque I'd say she is completely aware of all this stuff with how men see high heels.

As for the latest picture...
This was Christmas a number of years ago, round about the time I had access to her house I think. She walked in in those shoes and did the rounds around the family, hugging and kissing and then she excused herself to the toilet. Of course I was waiting at the bottom with my camera phone which was a slider thing so not great megapixel quality as you can see. I caught a shot of her coming down, I got a couple of her in the hallway and these were in the living room. I was sat near her and making out I was fiddling with the settings on my phone as it was new that day, Then she started moving her feet around, up, the sides, tapping them, everything apart from crossing her legs and shoeplaying. I walked out of the room to get a drink and whilst out there I switched to video mode, when I entered the room she was dancing her feet around so much that I just stood there and watched with my camera pointed secretively at them.

She is so playful with her shoes, I think that before I even started to film her and take pictures she knew of men's attraction to high heels. I don't think her ex husband was interested though, he seemed like a straightforward 'get your clothes off' kinda guy who would have thought that shoes in bed was a little weird.
Now I'm not promising anything today, her husband might be home, or she might shut-up shop and stick to verbal explanation without demonstration, or she might not even be in or going out. I can't just blurt it out before she goes so in a way it will be a wasted journey if that happens. But we'll see what happens and hopefully she'll be up for putting them on and walking out into the garden and sinking those heels into the mud. I'm looking forward to watching her foot come up whilst the heel is in the mud, looking down beneath her foot as the slingback strap holds the shoe on, maybe it even drops off, that would be good :D
I'll put an update on either today or at some point in the week depending on how busy I am, if I do take a while then you'll know I have been successful, or in hiding because she's threatened to tell my wife! :lol:
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

If it were me, she has suggested she would wear the shoes you 'bought' for your wife.
If I were you, I'd buy a pair of heels, take them round and say you're worried they're too high for your wife and could your MIL try them on to see if they're too high 'because she would be a better judge'.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Your MIL is so hot, do you have kik or could you PM me some pics of her?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:34 am If it were me, she has suggested she would wear the shoes you 'bought' for your wife.
If I were you, I'd buy a pair of heels, take them round and say you're worried they're too high for your wife and could your MIL try them on to see if they're too high 'because she would be a better judge'.
That's a great idea, I am going to buy my wife another pair soon as I'm running out of shoes now. :D