Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

That’s love hey! When your GF knows you cum into her heels on a regular basis & she wears them knowing that sticky then slimy feeling inside her heels under her toes is her mans cum!! :)
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Geez is JB my girlfriend or yours atlas......your wish is her demand.......I just get to pay for her new shoes!!!!!! :D :D

My beautiful girl knows what I love and was at her absolute flirty best last night in her new boots. Jellybean you are a dream girl xx

Soft sweaty sweat sticky arches when her boots finally came off and hour or 2 later, had them on her entire busy day :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

OMG :) JB xxxxxx :) my fav, hot ankle boots, open arches & your finger pushing soft lollies inside your boots!! :)) geez your gorgeous! I soooooooo would love to be sitting with you have a coffee, something to eat, caressing your leg as you sit with your legs crossed, feeling the leather of your boots & gently sticking my finger inside your boots thru that open area, feeling your aches & pushing lollies or grapes or what ever I’m allowed to put into your boots! How sexy pushing food deep inside under your arches, in public! Your right Italianboots JB is an absolute dream girl xxx I’ll never get sick of watching jb pushing stuff inside her ankle boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This mornings work..........JB's got a lot of shoes....its a big job staying on top of it all :lol: :lol:
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

These heels are lovely and sexy, are they new, don’t think I’ve seen JB in them
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey hornyheels, just for you then. JB's has just slipped into them and made me a coffee, has them on in bed as I type this..............her legs look amazing in them :D :D

.........I didnt mention the previous post to her............. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

"Italianboots, you are so cheeky and very sneaky too!!!" :roll:

I'm standing at the bench making us a coffee and next thing I know, shoes appear at my feet....."sweetie pop these on as I need to take a photo for one of your fans"........well I can't deny a fan a photo......little did I know what I was putting my feet into!!!!!! Very sneaky but I had to laugh when I saw the photos, enjoy them everyone :D

Just got interrupted while I was typing this.....Italianboots will post photos of what just happened but let me just say "I'm laying in bed typing this with pink shoes on that have a load of cum in them and its rolling back down my foot, mmmmmm it feels very warm and sticky and I don't want to move my foot as it might all come out my arch and onto the bedsheets.......Italianboots better not make me wear these into town later?? :roll:

Never in my mind did I think I would willing be putting my foot into a pair of shoes that had a fresh load of cum put in them..........until next time xx
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

A true goddesses!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Jellybeanxx post_id=809648 time=1520714333 user_id=88105]
[i]"Italianboots, you are so cheeky and very sneaky too!!!" :roll:

I'm standing at the bench making us a coffee and next thing I know, shoes appear at my feet....."sweetie pop these on as I need to take a photo for one of your fans"........well I can't deny a fan a photo......little did I know what I was putting my feet into!!!!!! Very sneaky but I had to laugh when I saw the photos, enjoy them everyone :D

Just got interrupted while I was typing this.....Italianboots will post photos of what just happened but let me just say "I'm laying in bed typing this with pink shoes on that have a load of cum in them and its rolling back down my foot, mmmmmm it feels very warm and sticky and I don't want to move my foot as it might all come out my arch and onto the bedsheets.......Italianboots better not make me wear these into town later?? :roll:

Never in my mind did I think I would willing be putting my foot into a pair of shoes that had a fresh load of cum put in them..........until next time xx [/i]
[/quote]

OMG JB is a sexy freakin girl.................sorry about the poor quality pics......but I'd just jacked off into my beautiful girlfriends shoes!!!! :twisted: Wow this was hot, could actually hear her 'squelching' as she walked.

Very sticky cum from the last few weeks in one of her shoes.....and a fresh load in the other one as she was typing this reply.

Please leave her a kind comment if you enjoyed her cummy morning :) :)