Cum in my shoes, (cross dresser 19yo)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Temdude12

Cum in my shoes, (cross dresser 19yo)

Post by Temdude12 »

Would you guys like to see me cum in my shoes then walk around with them? I’d love for someone else to cum in my shoes for me but for now I could post pictures for you guys, I wear black vans and chucks and shoes like that. I have sexy feet and legs so let me know :)
converse cum

Re: Cum in my shoes, (cross dresser 19yo)

Post by converse cum »

I would love to see you in some vans or chucks! Unfortunately I’m from Germany and due to the fact you write in English I guess you don’t live anywhere close to me;)
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Would prefer some sexy heels
slowheat

Post by slowheat »

Temdude12 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:18 am Would you guys like to see me cum in my shoes then walk around with them? I’d love for someone else to cum in my shoes for me but for now I could post pictures for you guys, I wear black vans and chucks and shoes like that. I have sexy feet and legs so let me know :)
Fuck yes that is amazing, load em up. Btw I love stinky nikes.
jkeller90210

Post by jkeller90210 »

Yes I wouldn’t mind? How would we conversate. If you want we can kik. I love converse and vans and I have some of my own... my kik username is jkeller90210
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Count me in on that too. I love seeing a good pair of shoes cummed and then worn .
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

yes yes yes please!
Temdude12

Post by Temdude12 »

Hey sorry everyone for not responding, I am still very interested in doing this if anyone want to see? I might even send the socks or shoes to someone :)
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

I would love to cum in them I'll even pay for the shipping post some pictures of the shoes you have
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

I live in oklahoma I'd live to load them up