My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

homeboy0312

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by homeboy0312 »

I'm usually not that big fan of pumps, , but damn, those are sexy on your feet!
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:54 am wow sara, I can understand your coworker and am really jelaous now
He has you all around walking in so sexy heels :-)

this pumps are very hot love the toe cleavage and of course the feet inside :-)

did you change you nail colour?
Thank you :D Hmm...I do not know if you should be jealous because I can interfere with work ;) :) I did not change the color those pics were still pink color :)
feet4ever wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:43 am Love the new nail's polish ...
Very sexy long pointed pumps ... they are so used ... but the smell could be very interesting.
Will you ever come to Italy???
Thank you :D Color is old :) Those pumps are worn but outsoles make them look over worn because they are genuine leather :roll: And the scent is good, my feet sweat + leather :) Will I ever be Italy.. Hmm....I do not know :)
Francescoalti wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 am I love your feet😍 And this color! I have a question for u...are you good at doing footjob?
Thank you :D Of course I am :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:09 pm :P Love Zara heels :P

The Queen of the Toe Cleavage. Beautiful.
Thank you :D Nice to be a toe cleavage queen :)
Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:46 pm Your toes are like candy to us all Sara :) not to mention how I’d like to slip a few soft lollies into the arches of your heels :) how sweet your toes would taste at the end of the day :)
Thank you :D I think they would taste so good that they could eat away :)
Trashman8 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:26 am Wow, Miss Sara - absolutely stunning.
Thank you :D
bellybash wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:23 am Don't feel bad about it.. He is the lucky one here. VERY lucky to have you in his office. Tease him more please and tell us about it. Makes me very jellous. Can you take a picture at work while you tease him please :twisted:
Thank you :D I can not tease him too much because he does the project and it needs to be timely completed, I'm a little too much interfer him :) :) Unfortunately, I can not take a picture :)
darkstilettos wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:07 am Those high heels shoes are awesome and i imagine many time to be your co-worker and see you walking and playing with your shoes while you are sit down on your desk. To listen your high heels on floor... very hot.

Your feet are perfect to be kissed and your toes perfect to be sucked.

bending heels is when a woman just make pressure on her stilettos heels:...
Thank you :D Very nice to hear that you like :) Ah okay bending... I sometimes sit and the weight is heel and the bottom is up, but I do not know whether it is called bending it? I have never thought that some could like about it :) But if bending only means that full weight is standing on only heels, I think the heel breaks. I do not think the heels of a run for it because I'm a pretty heavy :roll: :) Sorry my bad english :)
aldonis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 am All is perfect here: Your painted toes and your lovely feet, these so hot black pointy heels, the manner you are with feet and shoes... The first pic is on my screen ...toe cleavage and the so great presence of those genius blach heel-shoes... You make my "libido" very strong.... Thanks again, Miss Sara!!!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D It was nice reading and I'm happy you like :)
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 pm "it's a scent is a little hard to describe, of course they smell my feet sweat + combination of fake leather. Hmm...Intoxicating, if you like my feet sweat smell + those shoes material so it's intoxicating :) But I think this combination is not as good scent as my feet sweat + real leather :) "

Both scents should be patented under Miss Sara :D I would become a drunk with your scents Miss Sara!

Thank you for such great posts! These pictures of you long pointy toe heels made me so hard. Especially that pic with your sexy feet on top of them... I just imaging those coming out of the heels and needing a tongue bath and massage. My mouth is watering just imagining how to accommodate you :D

Thank you Miss Sara :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Patented my feet sweat odor :D :D I think my feet really enjoy the tongue bath and sucking...whatever ever :)
Essexdude16 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 pm Sniff them black high heels work shoes.
NorthantSimon wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am I think you've done the right thing, you shouldn't be running around after him! you are the Goddess, he should be running around after you, then you can decide whether to treat him to the sight of your heels! xxx
Thank you :D Of course, I could behave in a different way and be like a goddess, but since I'm at work I need to remember it :roll: :) xx
Lovershoes wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:09 am Hi Miss Sara !
Wooo those high heels are sooo sexy !!! You are amazing in it ! My blood goes up and down :oops: :shock:
I love them so much !
Your pink nail are sexy, very just on top !
I would like to be youre collegue to see you, to speak with you... And looking youre feet :roll:

Cold is not a good thing. Here, it's a russion polar weather hurt my region... :|

To see you warm me and I love it !

Carry on to give some news about youre collegue... :mrgreen:
LY dear lovely Sara
<3333333
Hi, Thank you :D Your blood go up and down and keep you warm ;) :) Yeah is really cold weather. Outside my feet freeze :roll: Fortunately, the comments warm up me :) <3
homeboy0312 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 pm I'm usually not that big fan of pumps, , but damn, those are sexy on your feet!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys :) Finally work week over :) Today was the last day of this visiting co worker. Week went well, I do not know why I last week felt a bit bad feel. I can not do anything with it that I am sometimes very seductive :wink: :D Okay maybe I'm a bit teasing too :D :D Today at work I wear my really high killer heels. I wanted to wear these shoes today. Maybe I tease the last day those co worker :wink: Maybe, maybe not... These shoes are my highest. heels without platform. They are 13cm tall, so really high at least in my opinion. I could not walk higher heel, if you look at some pics you see that my ankle is really a steep angle. This heels is really my limit heel height without platform. These heels are good fit my feet and they feel good when I walk, but still when I was wearing a few hours felt my feet died and my ball of the foot was on fire :x Still I stay full work day with these heels. These heels make my walk a very different feel, but not weird, maybe I felt more sexy than myself :oops: At the end of the day when I changed boots with only 10cm heels, it felt like Heaven. Today if ever I would have wanted to get really good foot massage my tired feet, maybe kiss and sucking :P Oh, a funny thing, I painted my finger nails (edit: I forget write, polish is non toxit, not stay very good) yesterday but my toe nails is without paint, I'm going to paint them this weekend :) I'm sorry some of the pics are really bad quality :( But hope you still like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Nice boots... Sexy gorgeous heels!
Love the open toe heels picture 2, in fact I love them all! :P :P :P
So beautiful and super sexy... As always.
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

wowww sara your endless legs wrapped in those outstanding pantyhose with those heels :-)

I wish I was the co worker :-)

you look sooo beautiful in this outfit :-)
just killing me :-)
12fun12

Post by 12fun12 »

Wow so amazing Sara. These pictures are the best in a long timge :D I love the tights on your legs. And wish I could have your feet in my mouth.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Geeze I love seeing your legs in boots Sara! Love those round toe long boots :) & those ankle boots how hot are they on you! I like that little open bit that exposes your ankle :) could you take a few picks sticking your finger down inside your boots wearing them?? Or maybe just some empty lollie wrappers, I’d just love to see you pushing something into your boots via that open bit so it’s getting pushed in under your arches by your finger :) pleeeeease :) xxx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

HOLLY SHIT.. Sarah those heels are SO hot I love that you feel sexy wearing them what a lucky co worker.. Im so jelouse :oops:
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

These sandals are one of my favorite your heels! They are perfect with these stockings...I would receive a footjob with them... :oops: :D
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Wow those heels! What was the reaction at work?
I'm glad they made you feel sexier, you are!! xxx
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Your sandals are wonderful !!! You wear them geniously! I would like to be the Lucky man who receive a heeljob of you with these beauty... Thanks very much, Miss Sara !