story about another lady at work...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feetishZA

story about another lady at work...

Post by feetishZA »

So... there is another lady at work i have been innocently flirting with for a few month now... she has some of the best heels and is so hot.

today she came by my department, and she looked so hot!!! I told her same and she smiled and said i looked nice. this was around 10am.

at about 5pm she called me to say she was feeling excited by my compliment earlier - i said again she was hot. she asked what was hottt about her today - i said her tits and her clothing and them heels - and i just blurted out - "if i could fuck nothing else id love to fuck your heels". She laughed. Asked if i was serious. and then... said... when do you want them.. I said tomorrow. She said ok and put the phone down. I called back - said i want two pairs that i can cum in and give back to you, and that I was hard as rock from this chat. She said "see you tomorrow".
Fuck i cannot wait!!!!!!!! Here i some teasers from her social media
feetishZA

Re: story about another lady at work...

Post by feetishZA »

enjoy these for now...
Last edited by feetishZA on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like a great beginning. Get lots of pics! Maybe she will put them on in front of you so you can get pics of that too!
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

I'm anxious to know more about the story... maybe tomorrow you'll have great news...
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

Great thread, can't wait to hear more :D
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Well...How did it go?
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Nice!! Having her give you some of her heels is huge. What would be even better is her giving you a heeljob with some of them :D
Acryl

Post by Acryl »

I really need this update
dcadad22

Post by dcadad22 »

Looking forward to the update!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

You removed the social media part?