My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Trashman8

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Trashman8 »

Wow, Miss Sara - absolutely stunning.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Don't feel bad about it.. He is the lucky one here. VERY lucky to have you in his office. Tease him more please and tell us about it. Makes me very jellous. Can you take a picture at work while you tease him please :twisted:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Don't feel bad about it.. He is the lucky one here. VERY lucky to have you in his office. Tease him more please and tell us about it. Makes me very jellous. Can you take a picture at work while you tease him please :twisted:
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

Those high heels shoes are awesome and i imagine many time to be your co-worker and see you walking and playing with your shoes while you are sit down on your desk. To listen your high heels on floor... very hot.

Your feet are perfect to be kissed and your toes perfect to be sucked.

bending heels is when a woman just make pressure on her stilettos heels:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4r8r6gtfy8[/YOUTUBE]
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

All is perfect here: Your painted toes and your lovely feet, these so hot black pointy heels, the manner you are with feet and shoes... The first pic is on my screen ...toe cleavage and the so great presence of those genius blach heel-shoes... You make my "libido" very strong.... Thanks again, Miss Sara!!!!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

"it's a scent is a little hard to describe, of course they smell my feet sweat + combination of fake leather. Hmm...Intoxicating, if you like my feet sweat smell + those shoes material so it's intoxicating :) But I think this combination is not as good scent as my feet sweat + real leather :) "

Both scents should be patented under Miss Sara :D I would become a drunk with your scents Miss Sara!

Thank you for such great posts! These pictures of you long pointy toe heels made me so hard. Especially that pic with your sexy feet on top of them... I just imaging those coming out of the heels and needing a tongue bath and massage. My mouth is watering just imagining how to accommodate you :D

Thank you Miss Sara :D
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Sniff them black high heels work shoes.
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Miss Sara wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:24 am Hi guys :) Thank you for your comment :D Christmas time is a busy time for me, I'm sorry I do not have time to write a reply. But I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas! :D <3
Very sexy
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I think you've done the right thing, you shouldn't be running around after him! you are the Goddess, he should be running around after you, then you can decide whether to treat him to the sight of your heels! xxx
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Wooo those high heels are sooo sexy !!! You are amazing in it ! My blood goes up and down :oops: :shock:
I love them so much !
Your pink nail are sexy, very just on top !
I would like to be youre collegue to see you, to speak with you... And looking youre feet :roll:

Cold is not a good thing. Here, it's a russion polar weather hurt my region... :|

To see you warm me and I love it !

Carry on to give some news about youre collegue... :mrgreen:
LY dear lovely Sara
<3333333