The Devine Toeprints of My Cousin's HK Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Trashman8

The Devine Toeprints of My Cousin's HK Heels

Post by Trashman8 »

Was helping move some stuff around for some in-laws in preparation for a garage sale. My cousin in-law had this pair of shoes in one of the boxes and I asked to take them for my wife, which she had no problem with.

The toeprints are insane and they have a really nice, sweet sent. Unfortunately I didn't cum them in this state as I cleaned them up (I know, I know) and didn't want to have even more to have to clean at the moment. The plus side is after I give them to my wife I can go ahead and fuck and cum them all I want. It's all about the long term. :lol:
Last edited by Trashman8 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billyd

Re: The Devine Toeprints of My Cousin's HK Heels

Post by billyd »

Just beautiful wow so sexy
purpurkopf

Post by purpurkopf »

They looking soooo cute :shock: Would love to see your wife wear it with black stockings! :oops:
Any chance you could post some kind of this photos?
billyd

Post by billyd »

Mmmmm thank you, those peeps are so wonderfully cute
shoefun24

Post by shoefun24 »

very cute sexy shoes that need to have huge loads on them :P cant wait to see more pics
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

cum cum cum it!!!!!!!!1
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

purpurkopf wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 am They looking soooo cute :shock: Would love to see your wife wear it with black stockings! :oops:
Any chance you could post some kind of this photos?
Sorry gentlemen, no one is going to see my wife. However once I get around to cumming these properly I'll update the thread. It is going to be a while off at this point however.

Admittedly I did fuck them a bit before cleaning - how could I have not - but didn't cum them as, again, I gave them a super good cleaning before giving them to my wife.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Alright gentlemen, here you go. Keep in mind these were cleaned prior to being cummed, which is why the toeprints are far, far, far less pronounced now. Also it doesn't look it but I blasted these with cum. Something with the silky uppers and their color makes cum disappear against the uppers. Got the little medallions over the toeboxes pretty good.

Even though they've been cleaned, they still have the same sweet sent as when I got them from my cousin.
Last edited by Trashman8 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very nice. Is your wife going to wear them?
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:08 am Very nice. Is your wife going to wear them?
Already has, both before and after they got blasted above. :lol: