My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

that03

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by that03 »

My favorite toe cleavage pumps with pink toes in them. That shade drives me nuts. (double standard joke) :oops: :oops: I guess I should change pants now. Thanks a lot.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Fantastic once again - thank you for pleasuring all your fans so much - you are simply the best, and I wish you all the best, luck, good health and love of course!!!
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

Hello Miss Sara

Your nude classic pumps are so gorgeous and sexy. You look fabulous with them. Dangling can tease many men, but bending heels can tease others. I'm suggesting you take pics bending your high heels like i found in very few pics of you, before.

You are an amazing model and a very nice woman for your fans. I'm your fan now... to follow you...
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Those nude heels are fantastic!
Love the toe cleavage xx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 am Hi Sara,

god I love this heels, they have such a great toe cleavage and the colour is very nice.
Your feet look perfect in them :-)
I wonder how they would look with nyloned feet :-)

The cleavage and your ass made me think about horny things right now :-)

I hope your stomach will be fine very soon :-)
Hi, Thank you :D Wonderful hear you like, maybe some day nylons :)
loswabs wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:18 am OMG Miss Sara!!!! What a wonderfully sexy set of pictures you've posted. I love to see your toe cleavage, it's such a turn on. Then, you're dangling your gorgeous high heels which increases your sexiness 10x. And then you end with pictures of you from above to show your boobs cleavage and that's 100x sexiness!! I can barely contain myself!! I would love to lick, kiss and massage your gorgeous feet for the longest the time. I would bring you nothing but absolute pleasure and ecstasy which in turn would bring me the same. Thank you sooooo much for being here, you are wonderful xxxx
Thank you and you're welcome :D Wow, it sounds you really like this :) Long foot massage and sucking, I think I'd be really ecstatic :) xx
Newfootlover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:29 am Your body is simply breathtaking!!
Thank you :D
Atlas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:54 pm Wow Sara, just beautiful!! Being in an office full of guys can challenging but I bet their gf’s & wife’s would be very jealous if they saw you!! :) I’m sure you get compliments at work?? How many guys do you work with?? If you left some heels at work I’m sure some guys would be touching & playing with your heels!
Thanks for the pics Sara, always tasteful & very sexy! Those heels on your feet are breathtaking! :)
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm happy you like :) At the moment, I have 5 + 1 co workers, all of them are men. So I am the only woman in our office. This one man is helping a couple of weeks. I have noticed this "new" guy, is to fall in love with me :roll: :)
Francescoalti wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 am I think that the last photo could be perfect with lingerie :*
jpierre777 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:26 am Oh my goodness! I really really want to be there right now Miss Sara!!

What a sexy set of pictures... such a teaser seeing parts of your perfect face, breasts, ass and feet :D

I am dreaming to know whst scent lies in those sexy heels? Please describe it for us? Ill bet they are intoxicating :D

Really love seeing you Miss Sara! Maybe we could get a racy set soon :D
Thank you :D Those set really get you guys a little crazy :) Those shoes scent... because they are not genuine leather, it's a scent is a little hard to describe, of course they smell my feet sweat + combination of fake leather. Hmm...Intoxicating, if you like my feet sweat smell + those shoes material so it's intoxicating :) But I think this combination is not as good scent as my feet sweat + real leather :)
mkmk72 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 am Beatiful pictures as always. Nice nude heels :)
aldonis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:26 am Thanks Miss sara! You give me very strongs feelings with your great pics!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Nice that you still like :)
onyxonyx wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:29 pm Really hot pics Sara!!!!

Hope you're health will be better very soon!!

Could you maybe make some "Gif" pics...if I can ask?

Have a nice weekend!!!
Thank you :D I'm pretty slow to make a gif, I keep in mind if I have some time :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:28 am Hi Miss Sara !
OH YEAH ! Youre pics are awesome !!! I love youre nudes !! They are soooooo sexy on you :shock:
The point of view are very interesting in this set... What a good surprise !! You make me crazy :roll:

I hope you don’t throw away youre broken high heels... I mean perhaps just put those on the trash top and will maje the day for a guy... It could be one of us or a guy like us and, I’m sure of that, he will be happy to catch them :roll:

Well, I send to you some shiny (becausr here, it’s sun sky) without cloud but with love
LY <3333333
Hi, Thank you :D I am happy that you like those set :) Okay next time if my shoes break or I want to throw the shoes off, I'll have a little think first what to do :) Here have been quite cold weather :roll: but also beautiful days and the sun shines :) <3
aldonis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 am Many man,on our site, will pay big money for have your broken sandals, dear mis Sara.... That would make a very happy guy......
Thank you :D I will remember it in the future :)
carpines31 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:09 am Tu as vraiment de très jolis pieds qui méritent une bonne giclée de sperme. Tes escarpins sont hyper bandants.
Thank you :D I think I understand :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 am Beautiful pictures, love your nude shoes. I also love the teasing dangle, your long legs are so divine.
Thank you :D Nice to hear :)
feet4ever wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 am Really sexy pictures set.
I love these shoes ... I will dream your feet tonight ..
Thank you :D Maybe you saw them in a beautiful dream ;) :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:28 am That's some hot pics! Looking much forward to the next set. Hoping for some more worn boots action.
that03 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm My favorite toe cleavage pumps with pink toes in them. That shade drives me nuts. (double standard joke) :oops: :oops: I guess I should change pants now. Thanks a lot.
Thank you :D I think you're not the only guys who change the pants. Those pumps in my feet get many horny guys ;) :) you're welcome :)
Bond007 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:07 am Fantastic once again - thank you for pleasuring all your fans so much - you are simply the best, and I wish you all the best, luck, good health and love of course!!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D It was really nice to hear :)
darkstilettos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 am Hello Miss Sara

Your nude classic pumps are so gorgeous and sexy. You look fabulous with them. Dangling can tease many men, but bending heels can tease others. I'm suggesting you take pics bending your high heels like i found in very few pics of you, before.

You are an amazing model and a very nice woman for your fans. I'm your fan now... to follow you...
Hi, Thank you :D Nice you like and I always try to be nice my fans :) Sorry, I do not know what does bending high heels mean?
NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:05 am Those nude heels are fantastic!
Love the toe cleavage xx
Thank you :D xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) And Wow how many comments you leave me :D I'm sorry I've been busy at work etc. I've got a new co worker, he only worked for a short time, this and next week. Maybe I can say fortunately he is short time. He is very interested in me and he asks me a lot of help at work. It's a bit stressful. I've noticed how he looks at my heels and feet. I have a strong doubt he could be a shoe fetish. I had to spend time in his room quite a lot, he is asking for too much help. At first it was ok because I am friendly and I want to help. But I do not like if I have to run all the time :roll: This guy has noticed that I have a lot of shoes since I wear this week every day with different heels, he even dared to ask me how many pairs I own shoes. But I have to admit I'm a little added fuel to the fire, and playing my shoes so that he can see it. I've done it because he has been a bit nasty to me. But since we work, I do not want to teasing too much. Yesterday I wear my long pointy toe pumps, it is a long time since I last use this pumps. No longer my favorite, but still I like them. They are genuine leather, also outsole.
BTW: they are very slippery walk hard flooring :roll: :D :D Guys do you know any way to clean those leather outsole or not be so slippery?

I've wondered if I'm a little too nasty, when I am a little tease this co worker? Oh no, I got a little bit of a bad feeling :| I even commanded him to do some work himself :| I really felt that he was deliberately running me office and wanted to watch me :roll: Oh no guys, I really feel bad now :(
Here the pics, hope you still like it even though I was a little nasty :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

wow sara, I can understand your coworker and am really jelaous now
He has you all around walking in so sexy heels :-)

this pumps are very hot love the toe cleavage and of course the feet inside :-)

did you change you nail colour?
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Love the new nail's polish ...
Very sexy long pointed pumps ... they are so used ... but the smell could be very interesting.
Will you ever come to Italy???
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

I love your feet😍 And this color! I have a question for u...are you good at doing footjob?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

:P Love Zara heels :P

The Queen of the Toe Cleavage. Beautiful.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Your toes are like candy to us all Sara :) not to mention how I’d like to slip a few soft lollies into the arches of your heels :) how sweet your toes would taste at the end of the day :)