A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
platformcumm

Re: Wife's Slutty Work Heels

Post by platformcumm »

damnnnnnnnn :twisted:
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That last picture......OMG, I'm so horny now!!
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

she's very hootttt
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

what does she do for work, I wish she worked with me :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Post some pics of cumming in your wife’s heels! Would love to see close ups of her arches in those heels?!
mmn

Post by mmn »

strakka wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Thanks! Hope you got a good rub off as well! Yeah one time she said this guy at the office wouldn't stop staring at her feet, and casually said "must be the shoes you're wearing". She laughed and said yeah, I bet that guy has a thing for high heels! Later than night as we were fucking, I whispered in her ear i bet you get all the guys in the office hard with your high heel pumps!
Does she ever wear them in bed for sex? It would have been so hot if she had those same heels on when you whispered that in her ear!
carpines31

Post by carpines31 »

Merveilleux, super, quelle bombe. Encore d"autres photos.
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

You are a lucky guy. Your wife is so sensual and i love her high heels. Please, show us more high heels of her.

I love shoeplay and i think your wife do it when she is working. dangling and bending heels always drive me crazy.