my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:57 am Nice little teaser for things to cum!
She doesn't like dressing up/shoeing up unless I'm around. She finds it boring doing it at home alone or putting it on only to snap a few pics. Anyways, here are the results!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No cum pics cause she wasn't gentle. But I don't mind. Watching her flatten it is the hottest thing ever! And she's not exactly the fit type. It's a lot of weight!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Part 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Tried to finish but I just couldn't feel anything after a while!
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Boots on a cockbox are just amazing...love your pictures.
Hope to see more.
Thanks a lot for posting
Cheers...
schleg1 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 amPart 2
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

You have one amazing woman there. I am constantly amazed by what she does for you. I really enjoy your posts. Keep it up. My wife gave me a nice shoejob yesterday and finished me off with the vibrating massager. I will update later in the week in the flats section. Stay tuned.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

daniel_privat68 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:10 am Boots on a cockbox are just amazing...love your pictures.
Hope to see more.
Thanks a lot for posting
Cheers...
schleg1 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 amPart 2
I'll have more pics in the future as we keep going with this.
sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:24 am You have one amazing woman there. I am constantly amazed by what she does for you. I really enjoy your posts. Keep it up. My wife gave me a nice shoejob yesterday and finished me off with the vibrating massager. I will update later in the week in the flats section. Stay tuned.
Don't you have a wife that does the same thing? That means you can do it whenever!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, Happy Valentine's Day. So she needs new boots. I don't get how she goes through shoes as quick as me! Usually men wear out their shoes a lot quicker than women but... She wears them out even quicker. Some talent. Here are how the boots look now...

When it comes to flats, I feel like I might as well just walk into Ardene and just buy a bunch of them and let her go through those.

So... Should I even bother posting used shoes for sale? I'm not really into it as much as other people but I feel like I don't really get a response with these things.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Can't attach too many pictures at once...
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

These flat heeled black boots are so hot.
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Just amazing - exactly the type of boots, which are perfect for sessions on a cockbox.
The thin sole with flat heels gives a good feeling to the cock.
Any chance to get a closer view to the boot's sole?
BTW - my wife and me are thinking about selling shoes or boots too...
Cheers
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

wjpeter wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:31 am These flat heeled black boots are so hot.
Yes they are!
daniel_privat68 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:01 am Just amazing - exactly the type of boots, which are perfect for sessions on a cockbox.
The thin sole with flat heels gives a good feeling to the cock.
Any chance to get a closer view to the boot's sole?
BTW - my wife and me are thinking about selling shoes or boots too...
Cheers
Exactly how I feel! And I'll take pictures of the boots sole when I do another session.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her taking stepping to a whole new level. She takes pride in stepping on me to the point where I'm too numb to finish.