workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tehguy1988

Re: workplace escapades

Post by tehguy1988 »

Yup I really did not clean #17's heels this time. I figured that as long as the cum stayed in the toe box and dried there (hence I tilted the shoes downwards after fucking them), she wouldn't be able to see the stains and think that the stickiness was due to her own sweaty feet.

Ok guys it's a bit strange to go back to girl #14 now and tell you that this is my first cumshot in her shoes... But yeah it is. Back in 2015 I posted about sweet #14 in this post where I was sharing on the then-goddess #7 (who has long left the firm): viewtopic.php?p=474151#p474151

I told you guys about how I was going to fuck #14's flats but missed the chance in the end because someone else came back to the office that day. You can read about it again in that post. Here's a photo of the babe wearing this pair of flats in front of me... so tantalizing, dang!!
Capture12.JPG
And another pair!
Capture7.JPG
Ok, I don't want to get your expectations too high, as I haven't been able to fuck a proper pair of shoes from her since then. Sneakers lovers will like this post, but I hope more of you will like it too as I refilled her lotion bottle. 8)

As you may be able to tell from her looks, she's slim and quite active in sports, so she leaves her trainers under her desk sometimes these days, and wears them when she goes for evening runs. I'm really in love with her but with no other footwear to have fun with, I grabbed the chance and fucked her trainers when I saw them after my previous session with #17. Never know when I'll get something else!
IMG_2642 (Medium).JPG
Her scarf smells fucking womanly too and I love the scent. So does her hand lotion. I decided that this time I was going to cum into her lotion bottle too.
IMG_2643 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2644 (Medium).JPG
I applied some of the lotion on my cock and man it had this stinging sensation! :D The lubrication made it interesting for me though and I fucked her shoes and then eventually jacked myself off over them. I was also smelling her scarf and the scent really got me excited really quickly too.
IMG_2645 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2646 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2652 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2654 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2655 (Medium).JPG
When I felt the orgasm coming I pressed my cock into the mouth of the lotion bottle and blasted two or three shots of cum into it! Unfortunately I was a little spent after that big load into #17's heels, so I didn't have much more to spare for #14's shoes.

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2656-8560236
IMG_2657 (Medium).JPG
Although the amount of cum in her shoes was rather little, I was pretty happy with the fact that I loaded up her bottle, which I know she uses a lot. Just look at this comparison of the lotion level in the bottle! The one on the left was taken during this session; the one on the right was taken about a month later. She really did apply my cum onto her beautiful skin pretty generously!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Capture14.JPG
Anyhow, here are some photos of #14, she doesn't really wear heels, just flats most of the time:
Capture6.JPG
Capture8.JPG
Capture9.JPG
Capture10.JPG
Capture11.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

tehguy1988 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 am Yup I really did not clean #17's heels this time. I figured that as long as the cum stayed in the toe box and dried there (hence I tilted the shoes downwards after fucking them), she wouldn't be able to see the stains and think that the stickiness was due to her own sweaty feet.

Ok guys it's a bit strange to go back to girl #14 now and tell you that this is my first cumshot in her shoes... But yeah it is. Back in 2015 I posted about sweet #14 in this post where I was sharing on the then-goddess #7 (who has long left the firm): viewtopic.php?p=474151#p474151

I told you guys about how I was going to fuck #14's flats but missed the chance in the end because someone else came back to the office that day. You can read about it again in that post. Here's a photo of the babe wearing this pair of flats in front of me... so tantalizing, dang!!

Capture12.JPG

And another pair!

Capture7.JPG

Ok, I don't want to get your expectations too high, as I haven't been able to fuck a proper pair of shoes from her since then. Sneakers lovers will like this post, but I hope more of you will like it too as I refilled her lotion bottle. 8)

As you may be able to tell from her looks, she's slim and quite active in sports, so she leaves her trainers under her desk sometimes these days, and wears them when she goes for evening runs. I'm really in love with her but with no other footwear to have fun with, I grabbed the chance and fucked her trainers when I saw them after my previous viewtopic.php?p=452097#p452097session with #17. Never know when I'll get something else!

IMG_2642 (Medium).JPG

Her scarf smells fucking womanly too and I love the scent. So does her hand lotion. I decided that this time I was going to cum into her lotion bottle too.

IMG_2643 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2644 (Medium).JPG

I applied some of the lotion on my cock and man it had this stinging sensation! :D The lubrication made it interesting for me though and I fucked her shoes and then eventually jacked myself off over them. I was also smelling her scarf and the scent really got me excited really quickly too.

IMG_2645 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2646 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2652 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2654 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2655 (Medium).JPG

When I felt the orgasm coming I pressed my cock into the mouth of the lotion bottle and blasted two or three shots of cum into it! Unfortunately I was a little spent after that big load into #17's heels, so I didn't have much more to spare for #14's shoes.

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2656-8560236

IMG_2657 (Medium).JPG

Although the amount of cum in her shoes was rather little, I was pretty happy with the fact that I loaded up her bottle, which I know she uses a lot. Just look at this comparison of the lotion level in the bottle! The one on the left was taken during this session; the one on the right was taken about a month later. She really did apply my cum onto her beautiful skin pretty generously!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Capture14.JPG

Anyhow, here are some photos of #14, she doesn't really wear heels, just flats most of the time:

Capture6.JPG
Capture8.JPG
Capture9.JPG
Capture10.JPG
Capture11.JPG
Capture13.JPG

MORE VERY BEAUTY
AND CUM THE FLATS PLEASE :twisted:
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely the flats!!! I love flats
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Sorry guys, as I said, #14 has almost never left anything behind for me in the past several years, certainly not those flats so well-worn by her. She's a beauty though ain't she?

Well, the good news is, at my firm there are new hires every now and then who are worth talking about. And here's another new girl #42 who joined at the end of last year!
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

She's rather good looking for me, has nice long black hair, a little skinny but has a perky ass to tap. But best of all, she's got shoes for us. 8)
IMG_2860 (Medium).JPG
I fucked both the red suede flats and that pair of hot ankle-straps from Charles & Keith. First, the flats.
IMG_2592 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2732 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2733 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2734 (Medium).JPG
This session was after another one so I had very little cum to spare; the biggest one was the first shot but it went wide. :( I swear I'll get back to this pair again to leave my mark on her suede!

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2736-8573002
IMG_2737 (Medium).JPG
I enjoyed the other session with #42 more. This was a really hot pair of heels and yes I'll come back to them again soon I promise.
IMG_2866 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2867 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2873 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2874 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2876 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2878 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2881 (Medium).JPG
It was a VERY thick load. You can see from the video below, I couldn't even shake it out onto the other shoe!

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2883-8626227
IMG_2884 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2885 (Medium).JPG
I had to spread them around a bit and leave them tilted downwards for like an hour to let the cum flow into the tip of the toebox.
IMG_2892 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2893 (Medium).JPG
Certainly a couple of good shoe fucks. I'm glad this new hire, unlike #40 and #41 (viewtopic.php?p=723813#p723813), actually leaves something for me to enjoy. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

wow! what a cum stain! Loving ur work on those charles and keith!
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

I like these shoes a lot, hope you can catch a pic wearing them
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

that;s some thickload over there. a week old i assume? XD.

great job on the charles keith, love the shoes cummed just like that.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Awesome shoes and great thick loads. I like all three pairs.
tezna

Post by tezna »

Magnificent on the Charles and Keith!

Lovely work..

Thanks
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow mate, great pictures! You really habe a nice selection of shoes at your hand :-)