pencil thin heels in my most brutal cock trample clip to date! pink sky high ultra skinny heels demolish his cock!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

pencil thin heels in my most brutal cock trample clip to date! pink sky high ultra skinny heels demolish his cock!

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

these shoes are so pretty with their ultra slender heels and sexy low cut arch and toe cleavage revealing lines... they are also brutal instruments of torture and the girl wearing them (me) really doesn't care how much pain and damage the dagger like heels cause to this slaves cock. if you don't like the red stuff or if your squeamish at all this is not the video for you otherwise enjoy the severe and brutal torture this cock endures! this is a very intense clip not a bunch of talking and modeling its all brutal action, hard stomping full weight grinding and twisting... no breaks and i don't have bars above me to take off the weight, im not sitting down taping at it he is getting my weight just like he is the dirt beneath my feet. there is no cum shot in this clip... this slave doesn't get pleasure from me only pain... this video will have you seeing red ;) there will have to be a reply with the rest of the pics so make sure you look there too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jewel

Re: pencil thin heels in my most brutal cock trample clip to date! pink sky high ultra skinny heels demolish his cock!

Post by Jewel »

part 2 ;) for the rest of the pics... someone is going to be hurting when he pees ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintinparis

Re: pencil thin heels in my most brutal cock trample clip to date! pink sky high ultra skinny heels demolish his cock!

Post by tintinparis »

please harder
I'd like to see marks on cock

To trample full weight, several minutes on cock even if he cries
footfetis

Post by footfetis »

So sad YOU so far from me to Enjoy ni you're Heel treatment
DaniCH

Post by DaniCH »

Hello
wow great and the Heels fits securely into the ... and how far the probably would fit into ?? 8)