Cum in vans triangle camden

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WhiteHotSauce

Cum in vans triangle camden

Post by WhiteHotSauce »

Secretly cummed in it and she wore it right after eithout knowing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhiteHotSauce

Re: Cum in vans triangle camden

Post by WhiteHotSauce »

C9Smoke wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 pm Did all that cum stay that way, or did you move it around and it just dried.. or it looked like that still and she somehow didn't notice?? I'm just curious on how she really didn't notice the cum inside lol.. I'm glad you let your sperm stay inside and be with her feet as she walks. It to me is one of the main reasons I cum in girls shoes.. also is the picture where she's putting her sore back on. Was that before or after you jizzed in em?, but great job muy dude
I let the cum dried, then i gave it back and she wore it back on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhiteHotSauce

Post by WhiteHotSauce »

C9Smoke wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:52 pm Dam that's so sexy omg.. what's the story? Did she leave then behind somewhere as you took your opportunity or wassup? Also, did that picture of her putting the shoe back on take place AFTER the pictures of your semen in it?
Yea she left them, and i had a opening chance so i took it for a little and cummed in it and yea her putting the shoe back on is after i cummed in it
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Were they smelly? Nice job!
John651

Post by John651 »

Very nice!!!
keep posting!
WhiteHotSauce

Post by WhiteHotSauce »

C9Smoke wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm That's amazing and she seems beautiful too.. I hope you get another opportunity to cum In her shoes again. If you got anymore pictures of her, plz share
Count on it
WhiteHotSauce

Post by WhiteHotSauce »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm Were they smelly? Nice job!
They didnt smell bad until i put my cum in
WhiteHotSauce

Post by WhiteHotSauce »

John651 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:52 pm Very nice!!!
keep posting!
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Keep posting and cumming inside her VANS!
presh

Post by presh »

So awesome! I love vans and she looks like an asian cutie. Keep cumming her Vans!