My sister-in-law feet n heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeluver

My sister-in-law feet n heels

Post by shoeluver »

Hey all, I'm new here at this most fantastic forum!
Finally a place where I can share my fantasies, hehe.
I love farking and licking sexy shoes and most of all I love farking and licking my sister-in-laws and mother-in-laws shoes....soooo sexy! :)~~

My first post is a few pics of my sister-in-laws feet and heels and I wanna ask you all if you want me to shoot my cum allover her nice black heels?

Also, soon I will visit my mother-in-law and she has a closet full of sexy heels - I will post more of those soon.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

You have to shoot and show to become initiated.
heelmess

Post by heelmess »

i wanna suck on her toes and sniff her shoes till i cum in them, i wanna see you blast them!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
rigilover

Shoes slide

Post by rigilover »

Great shoes.

If you like hard thinks, put your cick insede the shoe hole, with a litle baby oil, and slide slowelly your hard cock until cum.
:roll:
capo

Post by capo »

FANTASTIC!!! POST PICS OF MOM AND SISTER CLOSETS. THANK YOU.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

I LOVE THAT KIND OF PICTURES...PLEASE POST AS MORE AS U CAN ....ID LIKE TO SEE UR COCK CUMMING IN THOSE HEELS...
GREETINGS FROM ITALY
charlesdavid

Post by charlesdavid »

I sure like those. Be fun to blast off into those open toes
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

Shoot her feet dude!!!! :lol:
MY SISTERS FOOT IN PUMPS!!!
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
shoeluver

Post by shoeluver »

Thanks for replies guys! Alwas fun to read replies - keep em coming!

I haven't managed to get a chance to cum in those shoes yet - but I am working on it I assure you, hehe.

Meanwhile, found an older pic of her sexy foot in sexy heels.
I tricked her into modeling for me some time ago and that I was making a design project for a study I was attending - she obliged and let me take a few shots of her feet in different shoes.
All the time I had the greatest hardon and wanted to cum all over her toes and feet....it was hard to stay focused.
Best part was when she put up her foot on the livingroom table so I could take a nice close-up from the side.
That is the pics I'm sharing with you.
Cheers for now!

ENJOY THE PIC!
shoeluver

Post by shoeluver »

Omg I almost forgot I had one more pic of my sister-in-law feet!!

Here she is wearing some black strap big heels...the angle of her feet are amazing! This pic is from same "modeling" session as the pic i posted before.
If she only knew how much I wanna cum on her feet...omg.

If anyone wanna print and shoot cum over her feet - please do that and post the pic here. I would love to see it!

But until next time - please ENJOY very much!!