BOOT GIRLS (FETISH SCENES)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

trampledax

Re: BOOT GIRLS (FETISH SCENES)

Post by trampledax »

GirlsFetishBrazil.com - Loser Being Humiliated by two Queens 29/05/2017
Mistress Bruh invites her friend Stefany To use her loser slave, see this clip to which this slave was humiliated, summing up had to lick soles of filthy filthy, smelly sweaty stockings, be made of ashtray eating cigarette ash from them, and licking her Delicious Soles of the feet, being verbally humiliated and taking whips. Where such a useless being comes to do everything that two beautiful women command. Being able to eat all the dirt from the soles of their boots, they got a lot of laughter from the loser. This clip has 32 minutes of much humiliation for beautiful and sadistic girls, they are only 19 years old and it is so cruel. The slave did everything that the Queens commanded. First order or slave had to clean the wages of the boots, together they ordered the slave to remove like boots and to smell their sweaty socks, in seugida or slave licked the perfect feet of each of the queens, while serving as ashtray, eating the ashes From the cigarettes of the queens, there was an hour that Mrs. Bruh puts out the cigarette inside the mouth of the slave and orders that he swallows the cigarette, they gave a lot of laughs, they clip perfect for who enjoy beautiful feet and much humiliation at the command of two beautiful Queens And perfect.
File Size 492 MB
Duration 00 : 32 : 29
Resolution 1280 x 720
Format : MP4
ImageImageImage
Download file - 492.6 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine, Domina Ruby - Ball Bashing Fun
Our slave finds himself alone, naked and in the presence of two true sadists, Domina Ruby and Miss Jasmine. Jasmine asks him, “Are you ok, would you like a warmup, to be coddled?” “Yes”, he foolishly replies. Jasmine gives his balls a few gentle slaps and then squeezes them as hard as she can which make Ruby laugh with pleasure. Coddle, my ass. Less than a minute into the scene Jasmine is already delivering round after round of knees to the balls and then she holds his arms behind his back so Ruby can deliver kick after kick to his already swelling nuts. Then a surprise attack from behind as Jasmine has taken hold of a giant black dildo and she starts swatting his cock and balls with that as well. The reaction from the slave is such that they decide to really take that solid rubber cock to his mid-section. The slave is practically leaving his feet as Jasmine swings the tool at his cock, balls and even his stomach. Over the next five minutes it’s a non-stop assault on the slave with him standing and kneeling on all fours. When two sadists get together the action never really stops until the slave is destroyed. They are brutal!

File Size 204 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 56
Resolution 1920 x 1080
ImageImageImage
Download file - 204.4 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Sex For The Pathetic Loser HD
He is also a poor little lonely wanker like you, never the chance to know one of these superior well dressed women you see sometimes shopping in the city. The one reason is you are uninteresting and boring, also totally unattractive what makes you to a no go for a arrogant beauty like me!The only choice you have in life that a goddess like me takes notice of you, is your well filled wallet, the more you spend the more attention you get. .But don't think that is enough to see me undressed or even touching me.The only thing you may touch is the bottom of my boot or shoes when you may cleaning them with your tongue, of course not for free...The entrance card for having contact to my boots is minimum 100 and if you want a little pleasuring yourself while licking the dirt off them is 100, ejacualating in my presence another 200...When I left you to meet real man for my fun and throwing out your hard earned bucks in the shopping mall you know what I mean when I call you a pathetic loser pay pig.
File Size 434 MB
Duration 00 : 17 : 57
Resolution 1280 x 720
ImageImageImage
Download file - 434.7 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Clubdom - Nikki Brooks & Bella Ink - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots
Description: Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave's head and forces his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterwards.
ImageImageImageImage
File Size 617 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 12
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 617.5 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

ImageImageImageImage
File Size 318 MB
Duration 00 : 14 : 03
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 318.6 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Clubdom - Alexia Jordon & Kimmy Lee - Training of a Boot Whore
Training of Boot Bitch Alexia Jordon and Kimmy Lee torment their boot slut. Kimmy Lee shocks the slut with a cattle prod as he is ordered to lick the dirt from the bottom of Alexia's heels. Then the bitch is ordered to show the ladies what a boot whore he is by having sex with Alexia's thigh high boots. When the slut is made to spill his filth all over Alexia's patent and leather boots, he is ordered to lick up every drop!
ImageImageImageImage
File Size 327 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 57
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 327.0 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Brat Princess - Sasha Foxxx, Natalya & Mariah - Three Girls Ballbust until it Cant Get Up
ImageImageImageImage
File Size 693 MB
Duration 00 : 11 : 55
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 693.1 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

BratPrincess.us - 4 Girls Brutally Assault slave that Hates Being Ballbusted
ImageImageImageImage
File Size 887 MB
Duration 00 : 12 : 04
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 887.9 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Young Goddess Club - GODDESS KAINA - UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
We are never wary enough of unexpected encounter in the forest ; Dan is going for a walk on the forest road when he suddenly finds himself face to face a latex doll : “hey Mister, do you want to spend some time with me?”, hmmmm how could he resist? The girls is superb, the place is quiet and bucolic, let’s go for a trip to paradise! Dan follows the girl in the undergrowth but he won’t take long to realize that the whore is not the one that he believed.
ImageImageImageImage
File Size 330 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 53
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 330.0 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

ImageImageImageImage
File Size 662 MB
Duration 00 : 12 : 46