Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Hope you guys enjoy these pics, my angel wore these shoes for you guys and me of course,........ very sore feet by the time she got home, busy day running round in these pumps. She told me the sticky lasted for a while.......but on a scorching hot day like it was, they soon turned slippery with her poor toes sliding into the pointy ends.

But did they ever taste good........dream girl :) :)

Vodka jellyshots in Jellybeans shoes...my new favorite thing!!!......I was staggered that after 9 hours or so some of the jelly was still together! ......... she hadn't slipped out of them once during the day, on at 7.30am off at 5.30pm.

Enjoy her sticky/slippery day :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Geeze you guys, you know how to get a guys blood pressure to rise :) bloody hell those pics are amazing!! I’m sorry this is torturing your toes JB, but I’m hooked on your gorgeous feet, sexy heels you wear & the stuff you walk around with squishing inside your heels!! I cannot decide between the 3 & 4 pic down & visualising & sorry if this is a little rude, but standing at your feet in those pics with your arches open like they are & just completely emptying myself straight into that gap filling your heels with cum! I have to apologise, I mean no disrespect JB & IB but this is just a very sexy set of pics, actually what you guys do & have is incredible:)
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Plenty of cum stains on those slutty wellies :)

...given me a raging hard on just looking at the pics....

yummy...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="keira in wellies" post_id=759551 time=1513948637 user_id=4577]
Plenty of cum stains on those slutty wellies :)

...given me a raging hard on just looking at the pics....

yummy...
[/quote]

JB looks freakin hot in those wellies.......good spotting....have enjoyed them many times :D

So sexy when I removed her red maryjanes and sucked those gorgeous toes.......had to rinse her shoes out with a cold beer :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!! Please tell me you drank the beer from the heel!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Newfootlover post_id=760168 time=1514004895 user_id=39644]
Awesome!! Please tell me you drank the beer from the heel!!
[/quote]

I certainly did......several beers in fact. :D :D

Poor JB was so glad to get them off, super hot day and on her feet all day.......she sat there as I removed her shoes and just said 'OMG look how puffy my feet are' !!!!!!

.........she showed a bit of high heel commitment last week for sure :lol:
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

These red heel are so-so sexy...they make me very hard... and her feet are the most beautiful I have seen.... Thanks!
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Merry Christmas to you all,

This is my Chrissy present to Italianboots and I'll share it with you too.....

Firstly, I screwed up my face and put the prepped gumboots on, oh that was not a nice feeling, so sticky and it felt just horrible taking that first step......then it was off for a short walk in the bush.....and I mean a very short walk!!

Then it was home to mow the piece of lawn that Italianboots had accidentley forgotten to mow....now thats a bit tricky when your feet are just slipping all over the place inside already sticky gumboots. Someone had great pleasure in sitting down and watching me :roll:

Once the lawn was done I was allowed to take the boots off and get my feet all cleaned up.....yippee :D

But the day wasn't over for me, no way, Italianboots had more planned for me and this time he took the camera with him.......hope you enjoy our muddy dip in the river :lol:

JB xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Oh wow you guys!!! Thats hot!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow, wow, wow! That is what I love! Sexy heels in mud is what really gets me going, fantastic pics.