Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stephanie_Stepsie

Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

HiyaπŸ’•

These are some sneakers that I am thinking of selling.
I use these Lonsdales for walking to work n' back and I would just change into my heels when I get there.

I really want to know what you would do to them if I sent them to you xxx

VibeTuneZ

Re: Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Post by VibeTuneZ »

I would begin with sniffing and licking and then fuck these sneakerpussys as much as i can. 😍
presh

Post by presh »

I would begin smelling them to get hard, rub my cock all over the smooth white sides and when im about to cum, fuck the shoe to put my cumload where your sweet little toes will be.
Stephanie_Stepsie

VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 pm I would begin with sniffing and licking and then fuck these sneakerpussys as much as i can. 😍
You'll have fun because they smell really sweet πŸ’•. It may be cold here in the UK but I still work up some warm heat with all the walking I do in them xxx
Stephanie_Stepsie

presh wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm I would begin smelling them to get hard, rub my cock all over the smooth white sides and when im about to cum, fuck the shoe to put my cumload where your sweet little toes will be.
Would you try and push your cock all the way to the toe, just like a tight pussy?? I bet the soft thick tongue applying pressure to the top of your shaft would feel sooooooooooo good πŸ’•
VibeTuneZ

Post by VibeTuneZ »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:26 pm
VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 pm I would begin with sniffing and licking and then fuck these sneakerpussys as much as i can. 😍
You'll have fun because they smell really sweet πŸ’•. It may be cold here in the UK but I still work up some warm heat with all the walking I do in them xxx
That's awesome 😍 now i have to buy your Sneakers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
Stephanie_Stepsie

VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 pm
HahaπŸ’•

Maybe you do... πŸ˜‚

Would you give them a good home?πŸ˜‰

xxx
VibeTuneZ

Post by VibeTuneZ »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:04 am
VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 pm
HahaπŸ’•

Maybe you do... πŸ˜‚

Would you give them a good home?πŸ˜‰

xxx
Yes i would do my best to give them a good home and much cum. πŸ˜‰
Stephanie_Stepsie

Would you cum on or in them?

Maybe you could tie one of the pink laces around the base of your cock, trap the blood, make your cock throb and pulsate and prevent you from shooting. That soft padded tongue would rub against the top of your cock and feel so good. When you're ready to shoot your man goo, whip it out, untie your cock and explode all over the top of the laces and tongue xxx
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!