Friends Flats (Update 12/24/18)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Friends Flats (Update 10/17)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those flats are so hot. Do you ever cum them and she puts them on with fresh cum?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 am Those flats are so hot. Do you ever cum them and she puts them on with fresh cum?
We've done that a few times when she's dropped by office. I give her a quick worshipping then gives me a shoejob. Whatever cum lands on her feet or shoes she leaves. Pretty hot seeing her leave and walk out in front of other people with cum on top of her feet and dripping off her flats. A few times it's dripped under her flat so when she leaves she leaves wet sticky marks on the floor on way out.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

That's very hot!
villageidiot33 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 am Those flats are so hot. Do you ever cum them and she puts them on with fresh cum?
We've done that a few times when she's dropped by office. I give her a quick worshipping then gives me a shoejob. Whatever cum lands on her feet or shoes she leaves. Pretty hot seeing her leave and walk out in front of other people with cum on top of her feet and dripping off her flats. A few times it's dripped under her flat so when she leaves she leaves wet sticky marks on the floor on way out.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Pics she's been sending me from work now that's she's wearing all the flats I got her. I love these work shots she sends me. It's an instant hard on knowing she's wearing all the shoes I got her and smelling them up. Can't wait to worship her again. She pissed on my face too last time and now I'm kind of getting into that fetish now.

IMG_8739.JPG
IMG_8740.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

I love pretty women with pretty feet and flats. Such a turn on. Their bare feet gracing and living in fuckable sexy flats. Their personal scent infusing the insides and insoles of the flats is intoxicating. I have a friend that does a similar thing like you village. Unfortunately she's not into flats, she likes to wear skate board shoes like vans, converse, etc. I buy her new shoes in exchange for her used well worn ones. On exchange day I get to smell her socked feet right out of her worn shoes. I have her smother my face with both of her socked feet. Cool, smells good. Next I take off both of her socks and have her bare feet smother my face. Awesome, the smell of her bare feet is so intoxicating. I ask her to pinch my nose with her toes with her right foot while I begin to suck on her toes of her left foot. Yummy tasting. My cock is getting so hard. I try to stick her whole left foot in my mouth. I'll then lick her left foot from heel to toes several times. Somewhere in all this left foot worship she puts her right foot right on my hard boner in my pants. She tells me my cock feels good and hard under her foot. I'm in foot heaven at this point and it's just a matter of minutes before I cum inside my pants. I let her know that I came and she tells me that's hot. Wow, I tell her thank you and off we go, but I have a pair of her well worn sneakers to take with me. I'll use those sneakers to cum inside for weeks before we meet again. This last meeting tho, I asked her if she would be ok with skin on skin contact and if I could cum on her bare feet/toes. She said maybe next time as we had nothing to clean it up with. I was patient and said ok no worries, but in the back of my mind I was thinking she could just eat my cum off her feet or just run it in as I said it makes for good lotion. Oh well, I'm am so looking forward to next time. Hopefully I can convince her to give me a footjob with her bare feet right on my cock instead of through my pants. I can't wait. I'll probably switch out some more shoes too. Just wanted to share my friend with you since you shared yours with us. Thanks.
villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats (Update 10/26)

Post by villageidiot33 »

I just got her these when she last came and already they're getting cruddy. God, i love her feet and how dirty she gets flats so fast. Can't wait to worship her again.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats (Update 10/29)

Post by villageidiot33 »

strakka wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:06 pm Hey Village,

Check your inbox! :)
I sent a reply but keep getting page cannot be displayed after I sent message. Did you get it?
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mdjpook

Re: Friends Flats (Update 10/29)

Post by Mdjpook »

Who makes the black flats? They are right gorgeous!!!