Story to tell!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heelfreek1701

Story to tell!

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

So I was at work yesterday and decided to stop by a coworkers office whom wears the most amazing heels I’ve ever come across. A pair of hers were actually the first pair I ever came in some years back now. So I’m sitting talking with her and she’s wearing a pair of classic black pointed toe pumps. Not my favorite but very sex toe cleavage so nice to look at. As we’re talking she says as she scrolls through her phone that she needs new shoes because she broke a heel today and motions towards the garbage. I assume they were thrown out but couldn’t tel as there was a big envolope covering it up. So then I realize the heels she’s wearing are a pair she keeps in a drawer in her office. 4 inch black pointed toe Ivanka trump heels. I’ve snuck into her office before on the weekends and borrowed theses for some fun. So she’s wearing my cum which is a huge turn on in it self. I can’t help to wonder what heels she threw away though. The day goes on and I head home and find myself thinking maybe the garbage won’t get collected tonight and I can grab them in the morning? I get to work today and wander down to her office before she gets in. Garbage empty. Check her drawer, no black heels. So she wore her back up pair home yesterday. I’m walking out back and just decide to check the dumpster. There’s a big bag on top with a bunch of little bags inside all with typical office garbage in them. So I pull a few out lo and behold I found her heels! What luck! Very similar pair to her back up pair. Black pointed toe Vance Camuto the leather is soooo soft! I run the bag to my car and dump the heels in the back. The end of the day finally rolls around and I get in my car to go home and I inspect the heels further. They’re incredibly soft. Not too much of a sent but that’s ok. I’m thrilled to have a pair of her heels. I get home before the wife and stash them away for now. I’ll upload pictures when I can find some alone time with them!
justdaone

Re: Story to tell!

Post by justdaone »

Awesome find.
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Cool vivement des photos ....
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

What luck. Great to hear as well. Sometimes these opportunities come round and you have to take them. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

cannot wait to see. Love taking advantage of situations like this...such a rush!!
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

Finally got a moment to enjoy them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SneakyJob

Post by SneakyJob »

Sexy heels, any picture of the owner? :)
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

She threw those away? The heel doesn't look broken at all. Shame. But good for you.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Who throws out Vince Camutos?
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

I know right?! The left heel pulls away a little if you press against it. Maybe it’s worse when they’re worn and walked in? I don’t mind though I hope she throws more away at work. No pictures of her. She’s in her late 30’s early 40’s 5 foot 5-6 inches. Loooooong legs. Very petite. Brunette. Has the most incredible shoe collection of anyone I know. She’s worn over 100 different pairs over the years I’ve known her. I make a point of talking to her most days. Wish she left more heels at work.