Mens boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootcrazelife

Mens boots

Post by bootcrazelife »

Hi all. Havent posted on here in a long time sadly but im back now with a new interest that I hope im not too alone on.

Now I love womens footwear to death but lately my interest has turned towards my own boots that I wear on a daily basis. This includes typical casual/dress boots and also work boots. After a day of wearing a pair my urge builds up ao much for them that I always give them a good fucking and coat them with cum. Waking up and seeing the mess all dried up on them is incredible. So much so ill coat them again and leave them and put on another pair for the day, and pretty much repeat this all the time.

Not only this but I also get heavily turned on at the thought of putting another mans cock inbetween them and forcing him to cum all over them. Aswell as the two of us having a cumming marathon all over the pair.

Anyway, just curious if there are others out there who feel similar to this aswell as if people would like me to share more about my boots?
blxckitty

Re: Mens boots

Post by blxckitty »

I'm glad I have to find this out on a forum an you can't tell me this...
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

What you write sounds wonderful. Please share more about your boots and what you like to do with them.
Although I only wear my boots at home I also really like fucking them and spraying lots of cum on them.
Little_Oyster

Post by Little_Oyster »

I'm female so male shoes are much more my thing :x It's hard for me to find a forum though that uh caters to this.