Please delete this post

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

IdleVisitor

Re: Dog humping chicks boot

Post by IdleVisitor »

C'mon, dude ...
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Bruh that's pretty gross how does she live with herself knowing she got fucked and filled with dog jizz I quit
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Can all of you negative Nancies go away? Again, if it isn't up your alley, then go the hell away.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Perversely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little_Oyster

Post by Little_Oyster »

oh hey that's my other really bizarre fetish .-. wow look at all these negative comments tho :/
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

With all the fuss and moaning had to watch the video again and although really not my thing, her boots are really quite cute, although don't think the hound actually appreciated them or her outfit for that matter.
I decided to undertake a little more research online, and the things I came across were enough to ........ lets just say I will never be able to think of my little pony in the same way again.
downl.png
Although methinks some people really, really, really doth protest too much, all that grumbling could easily make them feel a little horse - and then where would we be?
walk1.jpg
spoonful.jpeg
stuffed.jpg
meeowwwww.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:43 am, edited 14 times in total.
owlman

Post by owlman »

That's vile, sick, and disgusting, it's also highly illegal! A woman here in the UK recently got done after that sort of thing was found on her computer, the police were not going to prosecute until they found a video of a woman having sex with a dog! come on, this needs removing,before it does real harm to the forum.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

*Sigh* since most people hate this kind of stuff, I will remove it. But.... I don't know how to. I've tried to a couple times but gave up trying to delete it. Anyone know how to delete posts?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Adversary wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:00 am *Sigh* since most people hate this kind of stuff, I will remove it. But.... I don't know how to. I've tried to a couple times but gave up trying to delete it. Anyone know how to delete posts?
Adversary.
I would think only a moderator can do major board edits, although I think some parts of this topic have already been removed as I thought I had made reply before, however, to edit the content of a any of your own posts, use the action buttons at the top RHS - icons which look like an open quote and a pencil with a rubber on the end, once activated they generate either a "reply with quote" or allow you to "edit" a post which you own ie one which you have added to the board.
You can then remove or modify any text etc you want to, you can even replace with something else, like this perhaps?
dog hls2.jpg
Good you show consideration to the sensibilities of other members, but thanks for making the effort to make some contribution to the board.
I really hope the thread is not deleted, it should remain to guide and warn all posters of the
"kinds of filth"
"disgusting crap"
"repulsive garbage"
"vile, sick and disgusting" things,
not wanted here
ft down.jpeg
my apologies, although I thought I had (in fun) paraphrased other members comments, I see I missed one -
shame on you, you pervert!
:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.