My bootjob routine

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

extremebootlover

My bootjob routine

Post by extremebootlover »

Due to the on and off nature of recent relationships and an unwillingness of certain partners to indulge my fetish I have not had the constant reliable source of boot jobs that I once enjoyed. This forced me to come up with a Plan B, and despite some hesitation and initial nervousness I am now onto a good thing, with a 100% strike rate.

First, I scoured the local buy/swap/sell market for a pair of boots. I was blown away by how much there was to choose from. Turns out there are a lot of women out there trying to offload boots - some have just gotten tired of them, some are unwanted purchases or gifts that have never even been worn. It wasn't long before i'd found the perfect pair - black, knee high, 3-inch stiletto with a calf zip that happened to be owned by a cute asian woman. A photo is below.

The next challenge is how do I get a decent female's legs into those boots, then get those boots onto my cock. I was seeing a local dominatrix for a while and she was indulging my boot fetish (along with some other things) but her sessions were intense AND expensive so I knew I couldn't keep it up for long. That is when I decided to throw myself into the local massage scene, of which there appears to be an endless supply of Korean, Chinese and Japanese owned massage parlours. With a one hour massage costing $40 and anything extra up to negotiation between you and the girl I figured this could work out well. So I booked myself into a massage parlour to which i'd previously been hoping that someone would remember me. Unfortunately everyone was new there, so I was quite nervous but ended up getting shown into a room and a gorgeous Japanese lady followed me in. I was SO nervous. Palms sweaty, just couldn't get the words out of my mouth. Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask and luckily can speak some basic Japanese (which in my mind is not as embarrassing as asking in English) so I explained to her that in my bag I had a pair of boots, and was wondering if she would wear them. To my surprise, she said "sure!" and ducked out of the room to get some socks. I then helped her into them. This is when I realised that perhaps the pair i'd bought were a bit too small - the rear zip couldn't be closed all the way up and was left partially unzipped at the top of the boot shaft. Anyway, this was her first time doing a foot job let alone a bootjob so she kept asking me what I wanted her to do. I knew that before too long she'd figure it out so I guided her through a few of my favourite positions and before too long she had mastered it and I was like putty in her hands. She worked me over very well - at one point I had to smile she had the cutest look on her face as she was intently staring at her feet as they pumped my cock. She kept going until I absolutely exploded under her right boot while I grasped tightly onto her left boot. She didn't even realise i'd cum (I don't know how, the heavy breathing, moaning and my body spasming), anyway when she figured it out she giggled and said something like "I didn't think you'd be able to cum"....well how wrong she was! Anyway, I cleaned up, packed up, gave her the tip ($30) and was too nervous to ask for her number (to try and meet up outside of the shop), so left thinking i'd see her again soon. Unfortunately within 2 weeks the shop has closed and I have all but given up on seeing her again.

Next up was over the weekend, I had some time on my hands and I felt it was time for another shot so I tried a new shop and was greeted by a Hong Kong girl who showed me into the room. The massage was amazing, she was working a few knots out of my shoulder when I got the courage to ask her....Told her I had a special request. I said that in my bag I had a pair of boots, and i'd like her to wear them. I'm a bit reluctant to straight out ask for a bootjob and figure the biggest hurdle is actually getting them into the boots - everything else would be easy after that. To my surprise she straight away asked "you want me to wear boots and give hand job?" and I responded with "well close, wear the boots and give me a foot job?" she laughed and said "i've never done that before, but okay, $60). Although much more expensive than the Japanese girl, my mind was made up and I was already in boot heaven so I agreed. I helped her into them which was great - her legs were a bit plump and again the boots were a little small for her so we wrestled her legs into them - me naked sitting on a couch with her next to met, boots over my lap rubbing the living hell out of my boner as we struggled. Eventually she was strapped in and ready to go. Like the Japanese one, she had no idea and needed a fair bit of guidance. Started by lying on the floor facing her on the couch and her using boot her feet to trap me between her soles and pumping up and down. She tried that with various speeds and intensities. She kept laughing saying "first time". Then pinned my cock against the pointy toe of her left boot, and then used the sole of her right boot to hold it in place and rub it. She came up with this position herself and i was immediately overcome with waves of pleasure, she was pretty delighted at how well I responded to this position so she giggled and kept going. After a few more changes I did the classic lie on the ground, her stand next to me and use the massage table for support, then just squashed my cock into my stomach with the sole of her boot and rubbed back and forward. Less than two minutes later I was erupting like a volcano and she was giggling saying "yaaaaay i won!". This was a pretty damn good bootjob.

I might lay low for the next couple of weeks but I hope to be back soon with some more bootjob adventures. Of course, I will try and get photos. Eventually i'll come across a massage girl who won't care, or for an extra $20 will let me take a few snaps.

Until then, happy boot jobbing!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: My bootjob routine

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome to the forum! If you want to, refer them to here so the guys have a good lead to someone who already understands, and she gets more customers as well as practice. Sorry, the forum software is a bit messed up at the moment. I'm working on fixing it. If you manually type shoesession.com into your browser you'll get to the home page where there is a list of shoesession girls. Would be great if we could compile a list of experienced and verified shoesession girls.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great experiences. I look forward to your next adventure. Perhaps you should buy a second larger pair of boots for the massage women to choose from?
extremebootlover

Two months on and i've had seven bootjobs since I first posted. I have had a 100% success rate with my method, the only time I wasn't able to get one was when i had a slightly larger massage girl and her legs wouldn't fit into the boots. Still, she agreed to it and tried her best, so i count that as a win.

I've focussed on three girls over the past couple of weeks, and although i've probably spent a little more time and money in massage shops that i'd care to acknowledge, it has been really fun and worth it :-) I have had at least two bootjobs from each girl (from two different massage shops) and will describe each one in order from least to most favourite. That said, there is no such thing as a bad bootjob in my opinion - only great, better and best!

#3 - Eri. The least favourite of my bootjob experiences. I've had two from her now, and only one of them to completion. She is the only girl of the three who has been unable to make me cum. She has the best body of the three, tall, with slim legs, the boots fit her perfectly. She was also the most expensive, and tried at least twice to raise the price. She also took my phone number and has been hassling me via text to see her outside of her work so that I can buy her things/give her money. It won't happen. Anyway, back to my sessions with her. I think her technique is what caused things to go sour on the first session. She just had no grace or elegance. She just wanted to jerk her boots really hard, sharp and fast in any direction. She had no awareness of the heels and the pain they were causing my balls as she carelessly bashed her feet around. She was not really open to advice or guidance, and any time I was able to set her on a more gentle path it was only short lived. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of pain and friction during a bootjob, but it has to be planned and delivered in the right way. In the end I was worried she was going to tear my banjo string so I had to pull the pin on the bootjob and got her to jerk me off onto the boots. Definitely a nice ending, but not what I hoped for. I don't know why I went back again, as I limped out of there i'd already decided that its a trial and error process, and she was one I wouldn't bother with again. However then the texting began, and i guess I got sucked into the fantasy of it and i was ultimately able to give her some pointers over SMS and when I went back again it was much better better. She'd taken the tips i'd given and was able to rub me to completion with the boots soles pretty quickly. Still, she's getting a bit psycho so will be toning down the communication and cutting ties fully soon. She also clock watches, and lets you know that you've only got a few minutes to be able to cum. Overall, i'd give her a 4/10.

#2 - Nana. She works at the same shop as Eri, but hasn't been around for a while hence why I ventured out into Eri. I also kinda like the challenge of trying to get a new girl to give me a bootjob. Sure i can go and see my regular and know its a done deal, but there is something satisfying in cracking a new girl. Anyway, back to Nana. She is great. Slightly slightly chubby (by asian standards), but very pretty and friendly. Definitely the 'cute' type. Her calves are fairly wide so the boots don't zip fully up, but thats okay. I've had two boot jobs with her now, and each time has been a total pleasure. It has been the same routine both times - starts off sitting on a chair with me lying on the ground in front of her. She works me over in a variety of ways, always taking care to ensure the head of my cock is receiving the right amount of pressure and friction, but also 100% aware of the heels which she navigates away from my balls. If i want her to try something new, all I have to do is tell her and she lets me guide her legs or feet into the right position. Her legs get tired pretty quickly though so she likes to take up a position sitting over me on the massage table while I remain on the floor. Unfortunately due to the dimensions of the room i'm only able to lie length ways along the massage table, not perpendicular, so she just rests the boot soles on my cock and rolls back and forward. Definitely not my favourite way of being finished off, but she has managed to rub to enormous explosions out of my cock in this position so I don't have a lot to complain about. I will probably book to see her again this week. She gets a 6/10.

#1 - Rei. WOW. The best of the best, a total goddess. Bootjob perfection. I've had three from her now, and despite claiming to have never given a foot job before, she is a total pro. She knows exactly what to do, with very little guidance. She takes advice, and incorporates it into her method to totally exceed my expectations. She is friendly and loves to chat. She is extremely beautiful and glamorous. Her face is so beautiful and sensual as she is concentrating on the task at hand. She always seems to say exactly the right thing to heighten the experience - for example last time, as I was helping her into the boots I was complaining about my awful week and work plus a few other things and she said something along the lines of "well don't worry, i'll make you feel much better" and gave her booted feet a little wiggle and then a cute giggle. She gives the perfect amounts of pressure and pain. She seems to pay attention to my breathing and pleasure and adjusts accordingly. Its not a race with her, she takes all the time she needs, no clock watching and makes deliberate movements that really hit the spot. Orgasms are so intense under her booted feet. Unfortunately i don't get to see her very often, she only works once every two weeks, and the days change, meaning i'm often at work and can't manage to get in to see her. I'm hoping that I can work up the courage to ask for her number and perhaps offer her a proposal to meet at my house.

I'm still working on being able to take photos.
Aeroboots

Post by Aeroboots »

Nice story!
Good luck in taking photos.
Hope to hear from you soon!
extremebootlover

Today was my lucky day! None of the regular girls I like to see were available so I saw a new girl (Anna) who shot straight to number one spot on my list. She was amazing and i'll definitely be seeing her again. She was perfect in all ways - looks, technique, friendly, and she let me take some photos! Despite it being her first time giving a foot job her method was gentle but firm and I came within a few minutes.

Unfortunately there wasn't much light in the massage room so most of the photos turned out bad, but i hope you enjoy the pics. I've also got a short clip of Anna working me over but can't upload due to file size - let me know if you have any ideas.
2_2.jpg
1_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aeroboots

Post by Aeroboots »

How lucky for you!
Are there any more photos?
I suggest perhaps try uploading the video to a file hosting site?
Great job and keep them coming.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

So wait... In massage parlors, you can make special requests? Sexual special requests?! Like, any massage parlor and do these? Please reply, as there is an Asian massage parlor in the heart of my city.
dcadad22

Post by dcadad22 »

Great story! Where are you located?
owlman

Post by owlman »

Adversary, Massage is a euphemism, most people don't go there for a massage, lol. In most countries brothels are illegal, however a massage parlour isn't. The parlour charges X amount for the "massage", basically room hire,it's then up to the customer and the masseuse to discuss any "extras". most of the girls are actually prostitutes, they wouldn't know how to give a proper massage, just pop in and ask if they do "extras", they'll soon let you know.
The reason it's done like this is simple, if at some point the place gets raided and most do occasionally, then if a girl is caught performing a sex act on a customer then the parlour owner can deny all knowledge, "look officer, all we offer is a massage, if the girl wants to offer other things then that's up to her, it has nothing to do with me". At which point the girl gets fined a few quid, the owner isn't charged, and it's business as usual tomorrow.