Transparent boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

craigfootfan

Transparent boots

Post by craigfootfan »

I am loving the trend for transparent boots at the moment - has anyone managed to make a pair cummy?

The combination of sexy high heels and seeing sweaty, perfect feet is almost too much

SexyBlackPumps

Re: Transparent boots

Post by SexyBlackPumps »

My wife has recently bought a pair of clear perspex boots with 4" heels.

http://ego.co.uk/tasha-clear-calf-boots.html

They look super sexy on her.

The other night she put them on to show me (with bare feet) and I about exploded at the way they looked.

I could see her feet in the boots, together with some very sexy misted up areas.

She teased me for an while and then, seeing my excitement, asked me if I would like to 'christen' them.

Well...what can I say, but yes please...

I wish I had taken some pictures as the boots looked so good after I had finished.

Think I will have to see if she will do this again soon.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

SexyBlackPumps wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 am My wife has recently bought a pair of clear perspex boots with 4" heels.

http://ego.co.uk/tasha-clear-calf-boots.html

Would definately love to see photos of these..would be awsome to cum in
You know that smell is an all time high
craigfootfan

Post by craigfootfan »

Wow those are HOT boots! You are very lucky I am so jealous!
craigfootfan

Post by craigfootfan »

Also back-zip boots are the most wonderful way to enjoy the perfect smell of sweaty feet - especially in the hot weather
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I had a pair of hooker zip and lace up types. Was hot to watch my cum explode inside of them deep into the worn toe prints!!!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

I have 2 pairs of thigh high Transparent boots and don't mind wearing them if you ever want me to but just to let you know I am male!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

craigfootfan wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 2:07 pm I am loving the trend for transparent boots at the moment - has anyone managed to make a pair cummy?

The combination of sexy high heels and seeing sweaty, perfect feet is almost too much
I shagged this pair of transparent boots which was a huge thrill. Wish I’d been able to cum them whilst somebody else was wearing them though!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Amazing!!!! I have the same boots and would love someone to fill the toe of the boots with hot sticky cum and then make me slide my feet into them and have to walk around in them!!!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

What size are these boots?