EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

IMAG0012A.jpg
Excellence Always Executes Excellently. Fukk you and your whorebootz, Hanna! :evil: :evil:

I could see her from the window. The dark night thwarted not my attempt to view this young hardbody in glorious full color. The streak of blonde hair led my eyes even further down. Down past her beat-up, stinky, skinny teen jeans. Yes, down to just below the knee was where her amazing array of straps, buckles, laces, eyelets, stitching, and brown leather so soft all beckoned me forward. I entered the lobby where she cluelessly studied her dumb blonde head to frustration. I sat nearby and played the waiting game.

I stood and stared long at these hardcore fuck boots that this little piece of pussy had no idea that guys like me go bananas over. I took a seat and resigned myself to the waiting game. How long until this little blonde pussy gets up to leave? Is she just going to go to class, and I won't be able to suck n slobber all over her slutty lil leathers?

Her answer - fateful serendipity. She shot up and darted her sexy, skinny little body outside as soon as those thoughts entered me head. My main duty in life was now to track her as long as it took to make this dumb whore my Main Mark for the night, and to be able to relish in the indulgence of her stinky riders and their no-doubt, savory flavor....... MMMMMM....fukk yea!!!!
to be continued.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

We need more from Hanna :twisted:
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

IMAG00133(1).jpg

After I followed her down along the path, I plotted my line of attack. It was dark , so I didn't want to alarm her. She was typically blabbering away on the phone - probably to some clueless dude who doesn't even take advantage of sniffing n fukking beautiful leathers such as these on such a nubile, tall, leggy blonde moron.

During my careful approach, her rocking body started to come into full view and I could also tell that along with her perfectly clad long legs in those oh, so tight skinny slut jeans, these boots had some real big bad brown boot qualities to them. But also, I'd love to sniff the gussets of those jeans and all of their young, musky pussy scent glory.

My little heart fluttered with the butterflies before I popped the big question. Thoughts raced in and and out of my now leather-clouded brain. "How amazing would it be to sniff and slurp this tight little Pussy's fukk boots while grasping her lightweight coltish calves in my hand???"
"What's that leather gonna smell like???"
"What's that leather gonna taste like?"
"How much sick pleasure is she going to tolerate?"

"'Scuze me... miss", I declared out of the semi-darkness behind Hannah and her little bitty big bad brown leather pussy-boots (Here pussy, pussy, pussy...)..............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Tue May 16, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
t3ngu

Post by t3ngu »

Good that we have you back Leeroy :)
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Great to see you posting again!!!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

IMAG024811.jpg
We have so much fun when we're both sooo into it!
Bonnie watched me slowly unbuckle all 8 of her straps and place each one in my mouth, one-at-a-time. As I sucked the juice out of each one, my cock bulged bigger and bigger, letting out enough pre-cum to start running down my thighs.

I informed Bonnie, that my frat bros were riding around on bikes incognito and ensuring that I stooped to the lowest lows, included tongue-bathing her dirty boots and sucking on those leathery, juicy straps. I then re-buckled each strap, hoping that everytime Bon' was buckling her leathers up, she saw my face down below her dangle sucking and slurping on those oh-so-special embellishments...

On my exit, i checked my pockets for my kerchief, but go figure - nothing :twisted:
I then used my mouth as a straw and sucked every piece of spunk you see on those bad ass boots up like a vacuum machine. I snorted some up my nose too! Bonnie couldn't believe it. She seemed sooo turned on, and stupid me should have asked her if she had any more badass brown leathers with even more straps to suck back at her dorm. But my mind gets so leather-clouded sometimes I forget the next -level steps I have at my disposal and leathery wrath...
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Woooaaa mate, that's amazin!!! Please keep posting andmy wishes for you to meet again Bonnie ;)
I?m sure that she was wonderin how your dick would look bein "tied" with the straps against her boot hehehe
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me...another one slurps the boot leather...
stoopid11.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Another one of America's bright future...future WHORE...because this BOOT SLUT LOVED IT!
spunkd1.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »