Caught licking aunt boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

osa3

Re: Caught licking aunt boots!

Post by osa3 »

BootjobJay wrote:Did it work out in the end then? Did she do anything?
Sorry for not being active a long time.

For now it looks like everything is good, but you never know what could bitch think out, she is very revengeful type of person and thinks that no one is better then her. We will se in next few monhs, they will visit us again.
Last edited by osa3 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

IdleVisitor wrote:Hey, thanks for posting your story here! I for one am curious to see what your aunt looks like, so feel free to share that (or not, it's not the end of the world)!

I've been through something similar to this in the past, and I understand how shitty a situation it can be, so excellent work getting yourself out of it!

I am curious about one thing, though; what did the boots look like? If not an actual photo of them, I think we'd all appreciate it if you found an image of a similar pair so we can understand the temptation.

Thanks!
Sorry, no pictures of her, she doesn't have any facebook account.

Very nice of you, it's reall hard isn't it? You can't tell anyone beacuse it's so hard, strange and shameful in some way but you don't want to be blackmailed on the other side...

There are some pictures on the topic "I cummed on my female cousin boots" , they have simailir pair, but she (aunt right) have at least 10 better pairs...

I'm going to make a new topic where I would upload pictures of my teacher from high school that has the same boots like my aunt...
osa3

Post by osa3 »

slave_11000 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:16 pm That part with face slapping literally aroused me, I wonder that if I was in your situation I'd probably cum and make things much worse. Pity your aunt is not involved in domination. Hope things are OK now.

I should tell you that you have to lock the door when you are playing with boots, but you already learned that in harder way...
Yes you are right, well, if she was someone out of my family yes, I would probably enjoy too, but being kicked and slapped by your aunt isn't something you want. In that moment you are ashmed, you don't enjoy it's only shame and pain, those kicks and slaps hurts much more.

Yeah, I learned the harder way pretty good, won't happen again for sure.
LloydStories

Post by LloydStories »

Wow!
Such an interesting story, maybe your aunt is a very dangerous woman but I bet she has a good taste on boots.
I don't befriend retards, so don't waste your time
osa3

Post by osa3 »

LloydStories wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 pm Wow!
Such an interesting story, maybe your aunt is a very dangerous woman but I bet she has a good taste on boots.
Yes she does, she also has a hard hand and a vicous temeperament.
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

I just caught up on this story and have a few thoughts...

You know, nowadays whenever a younger person claims they've been assulted by an adult, the adult gets it really bad legal wise regardless of the circumstances. You technically have one up on your aunt here. If you were to ever claim that she assaulted you (which technically she did regardless of the circumstances) then if anyone found out, she would be the one in trouble.

Don't let her keep a hold on you. If it ever gets worse (or you feel you've had enough of her attitude) then simply remark your side of the story will be that she assaulted you while looking after you and she got kinky/weird on you. Even made you buy her some new boots. Sounds like she abused you! You have one up on her here if you need to.

Just sayin'
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Well to be honest, I don't have her. In my country adult person is 18+, and I was 20 at that time...

Altough, yeah, she is a bitch and she litterally blackmailed me....

But, juding from now, I probably get what I deserved, it wasn't ok...
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

If she keeps being bitchy toward you I would save up like 20 cum loads and pour them into her boots just to get back at her.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Haha that sounds great!
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

Liar you just tell us a sex story which is posted on internet. And link of that story is :-

https://www.literotica.com/s/aunts-new-boots

Don't make us fool bro with your false statements