I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by realservitude »

senxx7 wrote:Any advice for a first time shopper? I've been keeping up with this thread and checking out letgo. Now about to take a shot
Take a shot and soon you’ll be addicted. As others have said, just don’t be weird and creepy about it. I personally don’t make any mention of a fetish, although I’m sure some of them kinda knew. If they ask, I just say I collect unique-looking shoes and let them draw their own conclusions.

Oh and the most important piece of advice is to post your purchases. :D
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Someone should try this: get a pair of heels from a thrift store, ebay, etc. and cum on them, but clean up most of the mess. Then, post the shoes on Letgo and say you're selling them for your girlfriend, wife, etc. that way you can hand a woman a pair of shoes that you cum on and she's going to give you money to wear!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

SneakyCreamer wrote:Someone should try this: get a pair of heels from a thrift store, ebay, etc. and cum on them, but clean up most of the mess. Then, post the shoes on Letgo and say you're selling them for your girlfriend, wife, etc. that way you can hand a woman a pair of shoes that you cum on and she's going to give you money to wear!

what a thought
senxx7

Post by senxx7 »

Giving it a shot. Going to pick up today.

Update, the boots were from former consignment shop owners. I got the boots and a large bag of other shoes for $50. I'll post pics when I'm not helping family with other things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
senxx7

Post by senxx7 »

Sorry it took so long. Between two jobs you really don't get a chance to look over the lot. $50 well spent I say. The boots were the original purchase for $35, the big bag of heels was an extra $15.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

$50 for all that? Very nice haul! I'm sure you'll have fun with those for a long time. Thanks for sharing.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Yesterday I came across these shoes that were recently posted. This woman has around a dozen shoes for sale—some new and some used. I inquired about #5 and #10. Those were more my style and were described as “used”—as opposed to “never worn” or “worn twice” for some of the others.
image2.PNG
image3.PNG
Part of the reason I was interested in the tan Sketchers mules was because they looked like they would hold a strong scent, while providing ample “access” due to the backless design.

As always a profile pic helped sway my decision to spend money yet again. I was also interested in the pair shown in the lower right. But they were new and more expensive—so a bad combination for me.
image1.PNG
The ones I wanted were available. She told me she had both pairs for about 10 years, which initially blew me away. But then she added that she wore the wedge sandals maybe 3 times and the Sketchers 5-6 times. I would have preferred more wear, but I hoped she was low-balling the numbers to make the sale. Also for the first time, I got a little skepticism after I had mentioned I was a guy. She didn’t have a problem with me being a guy. But she asked if I was legit since apparently she’s run into many guys who use this app as an excuse to meet her. So to give us all shoe-guys a good reputation, I promised myself to be on my best behavior—I always am anyway. No I didn't say that to her.

Today I met her and picked them up. Apparently she was so impressed with me being such a gentleman, she gave me a glowing 5-star review on Letgo. Although in the review she referred to me as “he” so my cover may have been blown for future chats. She even gave me a discount since I drove to her, which wasn’t necessary but appreciated.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
They were pretty much what I expected. As far as the scent goes, it’s practically nonexistent. But that’s always going to be hit or miss. I still haven’t figured out a clever way to say I prefer stinky shoes without totally embarrassing myself.
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

senxx7 wrote:Sorry it took so long. Between two jobs you really don't get a chance to look over the lot. $50 well spent I say. The boots were the original purchase for $35, the big bag of heels was an extra $15.
What size are they?
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I had my first score with OfferUp. These were only posted 15 minutes prior to me finding them.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Wedges are my favorite and most importantly they have the requisite foot prints on them. She told me she had them for 2 years and have worn them about 15 times. Based on all that I had to get them. That’s despite the fact they were $20—more than I paid for any other shoes. Back in the day I would have paid far more without hesitation. But the low prices I’ve seen on these apps have spoiled me (and the fact that this isn’t a fetish market equates to lower prices). A quick search showed that these shoes retailed for over $100, so $20 was cheap from her perspective. She even told me they were cheap because they’re so old. Well, I was sold.

Apparently it’s not easy grabbing a zoomed-in profile pic in OfferUp, so this is the best I could do:
profile.jpg
After chatting back and forth briefly, we arranged to meet. We were in the same city, so it took place in short order. I drove to the Starbucks that she suggested. I sat at a table outside and texted her that I had arrived—she was two minutes away. After a couple minutes I saw her drive up in a BMW SUV. Then out comes a cute, fit, blonde in her 20s. She held the pair of shoes in hand and spotted me. That was a beautiful sight. We made the exchange outside the busy Starbucks, but I didn’t feel self-conscious about it. I must be getting used to this. From initially contacting her to handing her the money, in total took 45 minutes. That’s record time for me. The pics of them when I got home are below. They’re made of a soft suede. They’re definitely worn. However the scent is minimal and mostly of old suede. Despite that, I think I’ll have fun with these.
image4.JPG
image1.JPG
image3.JPG
image2.JPG
dboots

Post by dboots »

I have had no luck with letgo. I wish I could find girls giving away free stuff! I think that most girls around here just hand their heels down to their friends or something. It is getting annoying!

I have have found for my area offferup is way better.
How do you pull off all the girls that are nice about sending pictures of feet in heels and boots?

I did find a very attractive newly married lady who is leaving the country and I am hoping to get some goodness.
I am not going to tell her about my fetish. She had posted a bunch of boots on letgo for cheap.
I will post pics of her after I get some of her stuff.