When a friend comes to visit you...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

tobitobsen

Re: When a friend comes to visit you...

Post by tobitobsen »

Thank you very much for this great story and the photos of these great boots!

I look forward to the continuation of the story... :)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

For this reason, later, when the party was over, I decided to vent myself. I entered in Sonia’s bedroom, while she was sleeping and I took her boots. I went in the bathroom where, after having a sniff, I placed them as you can see from the photos below.
a (30).JPG
I had my cock completely hard on, about what happened during the evening, and which I already have got to tell you. However, I started masturbate myself, vigorously, and here we have the result.
b (1).png
b (2).png
The first sketch.
b (3).png
b (4).png
More cum.
b (5).png
b (6).png
A shower of sperm has fallen on those boots.
b (7).png
b (8).png
I was really eager loading.
b (9).png
b (10).png
Here the last drops.
b (11).png
b (12).png
Enthusiastic, I finished the cumshot, putting my dick in my pants.
c (1).JPG
c (2).JPG
The cum hit both the boots.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
I was pleased with how much cum I had poured on Sonia’s boots.
e (1).JPG
At that point, unable to bring back her boots in the room, in those conditions, I decided to smear the cum that I had produced on the boot leg, so that it could be absorbed more easily and leave fewer traces.
f (1).JPG
f (2).JPG
Here’s the result.

to be continued…

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I would do anything for a pair of her boots or converse but preferably boots and I mean ANYTHING
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Fantastic Story, great pictures and very cute, attractive and sexy lady. Hope that she catches you or confronts you with her observations, but tolerantly encourages to some games, .... 8) :twisted:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very sexy girl and a hot situation. Can't wait for the next update!
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

The next day I woke up ready to accompany Sonia to the train station. Unfortunatly it was time for her to leave me. We had breakfast as if nothing had happened, remembering some funny episodes of the evening spent with friends. Then it was time to get ready, and while she was in the bathroom, I took the opportunity to go to her room to check the boots.
a (44).JPG
As you can see on the boots, you could still see the stains of the cumshot from the night before. I have to admit as I was a bit worried that Sonia could notice it.
a (45).JPG
a (52).JPG
Here the semen stains can be seen even better. The skin of the boots had not yet absorbed all the liquid. I hadn’t, however, alternatives, if not hope that my friend wouldn’t notice anything. Unfortunately this didn’t happen, in fact, shortly after, to be exact after getting dressed, when we were ready to leave, Sonia joined me in the living room where she told me right away to look as her boots were reduced. I became red and I was totally embarrassed while I was watching them, infront of her. She had worn them and indicating the spots wondered what could have them dirty. It was really exciting to see it. Many seconds later, she passed her fingers over the cum spots and take them to her nose. Then I tried to invent an excuse and I told her how maybe a few drinks, last night at the party, dropped on her boots. She smelled her fingers, after touching the cum stained almost dry and then she replayed how she felt no smell. We stood still a moment to fix those cummed boots when it shortly after she told me how lucky they were to be of black colour so the stains aren’t seen very much. I was agree with her and then to change the discussion, I told her that we would be late if we didn’t go out. So we left the house in the direction of the train station. As we were walking, we talked of this and that even if I couldn’t take my eyes off her boots. I ruined her boots for good, both on and off but it was what she deserved because Sonia didn’t have sex with me.

to be continued…

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

That last sentence.... Lmao
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can we hear the continuation?
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice story and fantastic pics of a very beautiful and attractive young lady with a great taste for sexy OTK boots :-) Thank you for sharing
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice story and fantastic pics of a very beautiful and attractive young lady with a great taste for sexy OTK boots :-) Thank you for sharing