Deleted

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Marofeet

Deleted

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Thu May 27, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.
badkarmajd

Re: Puma Sneakers Sniffing

Post by badkarmajd »

I really enjoy the scent of a girls sneaker as well. That is my primary attraction. I rarely cum in my wife's shoes because the cum drastically changes the scent of her sneaker. So, most of the time, I grab a sock and blow the load while smelling her shoe. of course, it is best when they are warm. Occasionally she will wear a pair to bed... she knows the moment she pops one off her heel, I'm going to load one right in her pussy.

I do have a few thrift store sneaks that I rotate in and out and pitch after a few loads of cum.
§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ »

Same here, the smell is a much greater turn on! It's the best to smell a shoe coming right off a girl's foot. What's your invented technique? Please share more of this, that's really hot! I bet these Pumas smelled amazing and the combination of white ankle socks and great feet is just perfect.

Please continue :)
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Thu May 27, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ »

Ah, the art project :) Did that a few times myself, but unfortunately lost all pictures.. How did you get their shoes for smelling? Just took them?

But I'd love to see yours! Please how us your new great pictures, if you don't mind
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great post, and yes I agree, enjoy the smell of my girls and friends shoes and feet, only cum in shoes of others that I dont get to continually enjoy.

My girlfriend and another female friend both wear sneakers that simply smell devine....not really strong, just beautiful :D

Love to see more of your exploits.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Thu May 27, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ »

Amazing again, thanks for those pictures! Must be awesome to approach the girls, already knowing that you'll be sniffing their sneakers. What did you answer, when she asked you about the fetish?

Do you sniff them right at the spot or later? How did they smell? Were they sweaty?

And a great idea to tell them they should wear them all day, the smell must be amazing.. Would really love to see more of this, that's really awesome!!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Thu May 27, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ »

Warm shoes are the best! How big is your shoe collection until now? And what shoes will she be wearing this week? ;) Can't wait to see more of this!! :)