My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bond007

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Bond007 »

You are simply wonderful, Miss Sara!
If you had cold feet, it would be a pleasure to warm and massage them! Have a good start in 2017 and please keep up posting such lovely, appealing and seductive selfies, .... :oops:
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

Cute heels boots.
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Thank you Miss Sara!

Seeing the inside of those boots really made me hard! After i would give you a foot massage then i would suck your toes really warm maybe messing yoghurt all over... yum.

Your bum looks amazing in those jeans!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You have such beautiful feet. .......imagine being the guy that gets to rub those beautiful feet....... :)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

aldonis wrote:Your black tall boots are wonderfull !!! With your feet and red nails on them, this is over all I love... These picks of these boots make me very hard!!! Happy 2017, Miss Sara, and great thanks for your presence on this site!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Nice to hear that you like :)
ffffff wrote:Hi Sara,

so happy to see you again :-)
I like your boots and the feet which came out of them :-)
Very sexy feet and a very sexy ass :-)

I will lick your feet so long that you will not freeze anymore :-)
Maybe i can warm them up with something from inside me, white and very warm :-)
Hi, Thank you :D My toes would certainly be warm then :)
Shoenuf wrote:Happy New Year Miss Sara!! I love those wonderful boots. You are so beautiful in your tall knee boots!! I would love to clean your boots while I message and kiss your beautiful feet!! I love the little flowers on your boot soles!! They look so happy to be under your beautiful feet all the time!! I also love the picture inside your boots. I can almost feel the moisture and warmth and smell your Goddess scent!! Thank you Miss Sara!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm..sounds good :)
SirRye wrote:The Best view is the Goddess feet and the inside of the left and right toe area of the boots.. <3
Thank you :D <3
Lovershoes wrote:Hi Miss Sara !
Woooow youre feet are delicious :shock:
Give me them, I can make a sweet massage for youre tired and cold feet :roll:
Perhaps should you let me give you some lovely kisses on it ? :roll:

Lovely Sara, take care :roll:
<33
Hi, Thank you :D I think this treatment also will help my cold feet :) <3
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:On their own the boots are just boots, but on a sexy woman who is wearing one of those warm long woolly tops they take on a totally different look. You have such a nice figure and you sit so feminine that the boots are actually quite sexy on you. I still prefer the stilettos :)
Thank you :D I know many guys love to see the stiletto heels, but here it is so cold that I had to wear something nicer and warmer boots. But of course, at work, I often change my pumps :)
fbthblover wrote:Just found this thread and I have to say, its amazing :D

I'm personally a bootlover and the pictures of you in all of your sexy boots are truly intoxicating Miss Sara, especially the pictures of your OTK boots with dominatrix look, could you please post more of those mistress :)

And have you ever had anybody worship your sexy boots and feet?
Thank you :D Why not some day :) My boyfriend a few years ago :)
Bond007 wrote:You are simply wonderful, Miss Sara!
If you had cold feet, it would be a pleasure to warm and massage them! Have a good start in 2017 and please keep up posting such lovely, appealing and seductive selfies, .... :oops:
Thank you :D That would be nice :)
Mark Heels wrote:Cute heels boots.
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote:Thank you Miss Sara!

Seeing the inside of those boots really made me hard! After i would give you a foot massage then i would suck your toes really warm maybe messing yoghurt all over... yum.

Your bum looks amazing in those jeans!
You're welcome and thank you :D I think I liked :)
italianboots wrote:You have such beautiful feet. .......imagine being the guy that gets to rub those beautiful feet....... :)
Thank you :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my bad english :( but I try to write...Yesterday was an exciting day for me :| I went to the dentist, me removed from two wisdom teeth under anesthesia. It had to do anesthesia because I was afraid of it too much :( Fortunately, I got a good rugs and I was very relaxed before the anesthesia :) And when I woke up, everything was fine, okay, I was a little messed up drugs and I could not walk immediately :D :D Perhaps this was a stupid thing to tell, but I was afraid of this so much, I'm so glad it's all over now, and finally those teeth are gone :D Now my face show a little bit funny, my cheeks are swollen :roll: :) Hope all goes well, and not to come to any infections. The good thing I get to eat ice cream, puddings and other soft food :P I took two funny pictures pajamas and stiletto heels, really a great combination :D :D :D I think that you like more watch high heels, not my barefoot when I rest :) Maybe next time when I'm in better shape, I will show my black work pumps, I know that you like them :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nothing sexier than your legs in those black pumps!!! God I could have fun with your feet in them heels! :))
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

hope everything went well :-)
You look sexy what ever you wear, even pyjamas :-)

Let me say it so, i like your feet in heels your bare feet but mostly your feet in nylons :-)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

You are fantastik!!! You know surely what I would do with your fabulus black stiletto and your feet...WOWWW! Thanks, Miss !
Heelboy20

Post by Heelboy20 »

What a nice combination on the last pics :lol:
Whoult like to see more of this :)
Thanks for all your picture you made sara <3
I hope to see more :)
I would like to text you private, can you tell me your email or how i can text you here? *-*
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Glad your dentist appointment went well. Sexy heels.......hope you slept in them!! :lol: :lol: