I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kendramason69

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by kendramason69 »

realservitude wrote:I had yet another great find with a third woman. I noticed late last night she had just uploaded a bunch of shoes onto letgo. First of all, here's her profile pic:
profile.PNG
She has a lot of heels, flats, and sneakers listed. Most of them either weren't my style or looked too new. There was one pair that caught my eye because they seemed rather worn. The fact that her asking price for these was less than the others told me they were likely well worn.
sm1.PNG
sm2.PNG
sm3.PNG
Seeing that this girl had potential, I searched through her other shoes with more scrutiny. Then I found these black wedges. It was easy to miss at first because they're black, but zooming in closer I did see noticeable toe prints.
soda1.PNG
soda2.PNG
soda4.PNG
I messaged her and told her I was interested in both pairs. She said there were a couple years old, but had recently been sitting in her closet. And here they are after the exchange. It was difficult for me with the lighting and angles to show how worn they really are, but this is the best I could do. Each pair had scents that were not strong, but a nice mix of feet, old perfume, and shoe materials.
image2.JPG
image1.JPG
While playing around with this app for the past few days has been fun, I'm thinking it may soon be time to take it up a notch. Buying from random women is fun, but I'm really striving to be a "regular customer" to someone. This girl has a lot of shoes to sell, so maybe I can hit her up again. And indeed, she had the same idea. After we went our separate ways, I texted her my customary “thank you”. She responded and reminded me there are more shoes on her page if I “ever need more”. I may take her up on that.

Great work, man!

Its pretty fucking unreal how many women REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT about selling shoes to guys like us. As long as you are respectful, they totally think its cool. Most of them just want to sell them and they don't care!
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Just getting ready to beat my dick to oblivion, so figured I'd send these pics first for the sake of legitimacy. I know many of you guys like me, appreciate a real encounter. Here are the pics from my sexy secretary friend before purchasing. Once the load is blown, I will send more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Deed is done. Those shoes can sure do some damage on a pair of balls!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Said the file size was too big, so needed to do some editing. Fuck it felt great!
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

This app works wonders! I'll post pictures of all the heels I'm going to pick up this week. 3 girls so far have agreed to dig through their stuff for well worn shoes too! Ah Im sooooo excited.

Let's start with girl #1. The last pic are the worn shoes shes dug up for me! Those flats look like theyre to die for omg.

Now onto girl #2. She has some super sexy red Aldos and some Suede Nine West pumps for sale. She's also looking through her stuff for worn shoes!

Time for girl #3! She's selling a TON of sexy heels I want to buy but these brown boots really caught my attention. I cant wait to wear them and dump loads on them! I also cant wait to see what used things she digs up :lol:

And finally here are three pairs that look to be quite worn that I'll be buying as well! :shock:

These heels look superrrrr sexy.

I'll be sure to come back with updates! I love this thread!!!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

epic man, I have got on there now thanks to you.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

As more of us inevitably learn about this method, I hope none of you are local to me--I don't need the competition LOL. Just kidding. Happy hunting all!
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

I look at it as a net positive. As long as you fuckers aren't creepy about it, it would help to east the stigma and social anxiety against us.
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Something unexpected happened today. It was something I had hoped would happen, but I wasn’t getting my hopes up. The very first girl I met through this app messaged me! We'll call her Mariah, but I'm sure that's not her real name. Out of all the girls I met since I downloaded this app, Mariah's easily my favorite—very attractive, friendly, and knows how to wear shoes. For some background, this was our last communication right after I bought her shoes last week.
chat11.png
That was my "please keep in touch" line that I hoped didn't sound too creepy. Apparently it wasn’t. Here’s part of the conversation from today when she contacted me.
chat12.png
chat13.png
And here are the shoes. She said she wore them once. I could make out faint outlines of her toes on the sole. Honestly these aren’t quite my style and I wished she wore them more--this is not a pair I would normally consider. But the bigger picture here is to establish myself as a repeat customer and hopefully her go-to guy for selling her shoes. So with that in mind I figured I should buy them.
image12.PNG
image11.PNG
But I decided to push my luck—with fortunate results as you’ll soon see.
chat14.png
A few minutes later she posted a couple other pairs of shoes that were well worn—a pair of sling back sandals and a pair of platform pumps. She did this just for me.
image13.PNG
image14.PNG
image16.PNG
image15.PNG
I played transparently coy, as if I couldn’t choose. But since she went to the trouble of fulfilling a special request, we all know what I'm going to do.
chat15.png
chat16.png
So there's been a slight update since that text exchange. Tonight's not a good night, but we'll meet tomorrow morning. Afterward I’ll post my haul. It's a one-hour drive to get to her place, but definitely worth it.
morefun91

Post by morefun91 »

ok i got what i needed to get from the app I use so now i'm going to tell you where i go to get my shoes from. (i was gonna make a new thread but screw it.

i use an app called Poshmark where you can sell about anything from clothing to jewelry and most importantly.....shoes :D

you can specifically search for you favorite genre of shoes. for instance, some people on here are fond of Steve Madden while others prefer Aldo. they have almost every shoe company you can search for.

There are Wedges, heels, mules, Platforms and for people with different tastes you can search for boots and sneakers also.

and if thats not enough you can search for specific color, types like suede and leather. they even have a search bar for describing the shoes you're looking for down to the T.

the prices go from $3 and beyond (there is also a $5 shipping fee)

so hope this helps good luck and have fun.