When a friend comes to visit you...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

When a friend comes to visit you...

Post by stivalimania »

01 – Sonia arrives

This story is not recent, it happened about last winter, when my friend Sonia decided to come to me for a visit, making me a welcome surprise. You may wonder ever come has been so appreciated, well because the girl was wearing a pair of fantastic black suede boots, above the knee. I saw them immediatly when she got off the train when she arrived. She wore them throughout the trip, approximately at least eight hours and I had no doubts that they would issued a certain smell. When she arrived home she took off the boots to make herself comfortable. So, when she went to get a shower, I took the opportunity to have a look at her footwear.
b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
Sonia left the boots, near the wardrobe, in the guest room.
b (3).JPG
b (4).JPG
Naturally I took my camera and I took some pictures of her boots.
b (5).JPG
b (6).JPG
I must admit the smell comes out from the boots was very good. Evidently Sonia had used them all winter and that would be one of the last times she would be wearing them before putting them away in some closet or shoe rack, waiting perhaps next autumn\winter.
b (7).JPG
b (8).JPG
The instinct has been innate to watch them better.
c (1).JPG
c (2).JPG
Those boots were really sexy.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
Some pics of the soles and heels not too worn.
e.JPG
As seen, although used, they still looked in good condition.
f (1).JPG
f (2).JPG
Along the outer tube were visible some stains, that someone else with our passion fucked them before?
g (1).JPG
The desire to play with those boots was really high but unfortunately I felt shortly the shower stall, understanding as well as Sonia had finished washing herself. So I put the boots where I had originally found them and left the guest room.
h.JPG
Few hours later, while Sonia had fallen asleep on the couch with me watching tv, I slipped again in the guest room where there still were her fantastic boots. This time, however, I didn't loose the opportunity to have fun with them.
i (1).JPG
i (2).JPG
While I could inhale the smell come out from boots, I left a beautiful and violent cumshot inside them.
j.JPG
Even leaving a small drop on the neck of the right boot.

to be continued…

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Re: When a friend comes to visit you...

Post by Slider6 »

What I would do for those boots
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Great story and amazing pics!!! Hope there is more to cum!

Deisy
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

nice
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I luv this style of flat boots

god they give me the raging hard on :D

I would have shot my wad in about 30 seconds :D
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Thanks! As soon as possible I'll post the rest of the story... :wink:
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Here we have some pics of the jerk off.
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
All my cum inside her boots.
07.png
08.png
At the end, the pics of the cum fell on the outside of the boot.
09.png
10.png
to be continued…

stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

woooww! tks for share!
hope you could take pics she wearing them after!
did you cum again in them?
tks a lot
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

The next day Sonia and I went around the city and the great thing was that she wore these boots. For me, it was very exciting, knowledgeable with her feet soaking in my cum. I remember how I watched Sonia when she put them on and didn’t say anything. I thought, therefore, that my cum should be dried thoroughly overnight. Then, once back at home, in the evening, we held a party with other friends. The alcohol and the presence of Sonia wearing her boots drove me crazy. You can see below a picture taken that night.
01.jpg
02.jpg
In this picture you can see Sonia on my shoulders. The thing, of course, more exciting was when she has crossed her legs around my waist to hold on. In that way, on several occasions, I have had the opportunity to feel her boots rub on my package. You can imagine how tremendously excited I was. I wanted untying my jeans, lower them along with the pants and pull out my cock in full erection. Sonia at that point would have made me a very good bootjob with her feet covered by those fucking boots. Eventually there would be a wonderful cumshot on precisely those shoes.
This is what I wanted to do but unfortunately it didn’t happen. What I did, however, than, to feel better her boots against my package, was take her ankles, feeling the suede while she was wearing them, and at point I put my hands inside the boots, trying to take them off. I was also able to take off only a boot but unfortunately the friend who was taking us the pics didn’t immortalize that situation. Sonia was embarrassed as soon as the boot is dropped. At the foot she wore a classic white cotton sock that all day had been in contact with my jizz. So the girl fell from my shoulders to get back her boot that meanwhile, hadn’t been grasped by anyone but remained on the floor. She, too quite tipsy didn’t stop laughing as hard she deferred her boot. You can only imagine how excited I was at that time.

to be continued…

stivalimania@libero.it