Caught licking aunt boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

osa3

Caught licking aunt boots!

Post by osa3 »

Hi guys, during these holidays we had a family guests come to us to a dinner, so my aunt has a nice boots so I went to a WC which is pretty close to passage where she left her boots, and I was so exicted that I forget about time and feel so relaxed, licking her boots from the filfthy to a clean part, sniffing all the smell, sucking the front part as deep as possible and started to put my penis out to jerk while my aunt also went to a WC (beacuse it past like 20 minutes and she forget where I went) and when she opened the door she find me in kneel position sucking her boots in my mouth and jerking off my cock. She immideataly kicked me in stomach and gave me for like 10-15 hard face slaps and telling me pretty quietly what the fuck is wrong with me, am I sick, that she is my aunt and all that stuff, while I tryed to answer she slaped me few times again and she told me that she is going to tell my mum everything when they 2 get alone together and she also told me to take some sponge and clean her boots perfectly from my "dirty mouths and all other parts that she doesn't even want to think about" what I did immidieataly.

So what to donow guys? She sounded pretty upset and like she is going to do that, they will come to us tomorrow again and then she and my mum would probably go to see some shopping or some shit alone. Do you think that I should try to fix some things or what? I know I'm really stupid and it's just my fault but I would like to fix some things if it's possible? :(

Also sorry for my English.
BootjobJay

Re: Caught licking aunt boots!

Post by BootjobJay »

Not locking the door is so amateur! Sorry to hear your aunt reacted so badly. I guess your best move would be to apologize profusely and try and explain your fetish to her. You could offer to buy her a new pair of boots as a way of saying sorry.

Since you posted 2 days ago I guess she's already come over again. What happened and did she say anything?
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I bet she secretly loved it and wants a bit more action :D
osa3

Post by osa3 »

BootjobJay wrote:Not locking the door is so amateur! Sorry to hear your aunt reacted so badly. I guess your best move would be to apologize profusely and try and explain your fetish to her. You could offer to buy her a new pair of boots as a way of saying sorry.

Since you posted 2 days ago I guess she's already come over again. What happened and did she say anything?
Yeah I tought no one would reply after 1st day. Yeah, buying her a pair of new boots (even these are basically new beacuse they are 1 month old) is going to happen, I apologized and beged her to not tell my mum and she said that she felts so disgusting and only a new pair of boots can solve this so I agreed, even I'm young student and now searching for another partial job to work beacuse bitch is wearing fucking expensive boots and I don't have that money, and borrowing from my mum clearly isn't option.

@keira in wellies no she definently didn't like it, she face slapped me many times and thinks that I'm sick filfthy male scum, she said that to me yesterday when we were alone and she was even much more calm then the moment she caught me but still she hates me as fuck, it's not enough that she already humiliates me in front of everyone for not having a gf and this happens now, I feel like such a fucking loser.
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

I dare you to cum in them before you give them to her haha! :P

If she already likes to humiliate you a bit and you're into femdom then you could use that to your advantage. You could play along and say she's superior and offer to serve her and worship her boots and feet.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

The first part, not gonna happen definentley, and she also goes with me in store beacuse she wants me to be ashmed buying female boots in front of female sellers and I'm really not into this public humiliation bullshit. :(

Well this isn't humiliation like with some dom in 4 eyes (we don't even had them in my country and verbal humiliation isn't my thing neither) this is family thing in front of everybody and I really hate her beacuse of that mocking in front of everyone, also my family is fucking stupid, old fashioned and conservative so she would make even more drama about whole this thing if I would go step further like you suggest and everybody in family would look on me worse then if I would kill someone. :(
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Whats to become of the boots she caught you with? will she let you keep them?
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

osa3 wrote:The first part, not gonna happen definentley, and she also goes with me in store beacuse she wants me to be ashmed buying female boots in front of female sellers and I'm really not into this public humiliation bullshit. :(

Well this isn't humiliation like with some dom in 4 eyes (we don't even had them in my country and verbal humiliation isn't my thing neither) this is family thing in front of everybody and I really hate her beacuse of that mocking in front of everyone, also my family is fucking stupid, old fashioned and conservative so she would make even more drama about whole this thing if I would go step further like you suggest and everybody in family would look on me worse then if I would kill someone. :(
Unlucky, your aunt sounds horrible! I suppose you could go for the complete opposite tactic instead. Surely your mum would believe and back up her own son against your aunt. You could say she hit you and made up this boot masturbation story to blackmail you. Or you could tell your aunt you'll tell her that so she knows you don't care and she doesn't have control over you.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

bootlover1990 wrote:Whats to become of the boots she caught you with? will she let you keep them?
No she already throw them in garbage and we made a deal that I would buy her a new pair.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

BootjobJay wrote:
osa3 wrote:The first part, not gonna happen definentley, and she also goes with me in store beacuse she wants me to be ashmed buying female boots in front of female sellers and I'm really not into this public humiliation bullshit. :(

Unlucky, your aunt sounds horrible! I suppose you could go for the complete opposite tactic instead. Surely your mum would believe and back up her own son against your aunt. You could say she hit you and made up this boot masturbation story to blackmail you. Or you could tell your aunt you'll tell her that so she knows you don't care and she doesn't have control over you.
Yes, she is horrible but it is what it is, today we definentley agree that I am going to buy her a new boots and she won't tell nothing anyone, fuck it, I will do some sucking job for 6 months just to pay them (beacuse bitch is a doctor and wear fucking expensive boots) but at least she won't tell anyone, even if I would tell all those things you said that she blackmailed me and stuff she would tell it to whole family and they are assholes who would tell the story to "whole city" and it would be too embarassing for me. They are yamma scums even now, couldn't imagine what would they add if I went like that...