Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by Atlas »

So I'm out with friends tonight at a bar a few drinks, met a few new people as well. Got talking and sat near this girl who was wear some nice round toe ankle boots with stocking :)....it was before long till a few opportunities came up for me to slip a few coins down inside her boots! When the first coin went in I thought I was blown, she never felt it going in, but after about 5mjn she stuck her finger down in side her boot for what looked like a feel around.....but nothing came of it :)
Then a few minutes later I slipped another one in lol.....I was having a ball chatting & laughing & slipping coins into to boots! So it became a game for me at this point & over the 3 hours I was there chatting I slipped 5 small coins in her boot! She got up a few times to go to the toilet & I thought she feel them & take them out....but at the end of the evening I was going her & offered her a ride back to her car but we had to walk back to mine first & I thought she'll definitely feel them now!!.....after walking a bit she feels them lol....& stops to take a minute...I ask what's wrong & she saids it feels like I have money in my boot....they feel flat & are sliding around as she rolls her foot around....I said well ya won't know till ya look....& this I loved she said, no it's money "Ive had money in my boots b4" it's all good now I know they can stay in there & she laughed.....I wonder how they got in there. Probably the girls didn't it I think....
Hope I see her again....ill actually Bring it up next time and challenger her to how many coins she can walk around with in her boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Any more pics of inside her boots mate? Would love to see what they look like inside! :) maybe you should put some in her ankle boots & heels too ;) so much fun to have :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Nice to see this topic is alive again! From time to time al also manage to put things in my girlfirends boots and sneakers. Will try to take some pictures next time.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love to see more of your fun frankyhi.

Got some good updates for this thread............standby!! :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I hope this thread never dies hey ;) looking forward to your update Italianboots :) I was just driving thru the city on the way home just as it started to piss down with rain! :) & the best part was stuck at a set of lights were 2 girls one in skirt, stockings & black high heel ankle boots! With no cover they both got soaked but my fav in ankle boots her stockings were very shiny & could tell they were soggy wet which means her ankle boots would have been soggy inside as well lol.....;)
Nothing sexier watch a nice looking girl walk briskly across the road know her boots are full of water! How'd I'd love to be there to watch her unzip them & take them off....hot as fuck!! Lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.